- 30 updates
England were all out for 136 in their first innings on the second day of the opening Ashes Test against Australia at the Gabba on Friday.
Australia were all out for 295 on the second day of the opening Ashes test at the Gabba on Friday, as England's Stuart Broad took six wickets.
England have begun their response to Australia's 295 and were 55 for two wickets in their first innings at lunch.
A Brisbane newspaper has kept to their word and refused to name Stuart Broad in their latest report, despite the bowler's stunning performance on the opening day of the Ashes.
The Courier-Mail published a front page without an image of Broad under the headline, the "Phantom Menace".
The paper have previously described Broad as a "smug Pommie cheat" and accused him of "sullying the gentlemen's game" after an incident during the previous Ashes series.
Broad responded to the boos of the Australian crowd at the Gabba by taking five wickets to give England the advantage as Australia struggled on 273-8.
Following the match, the 27-year-old walked into the press room clutching a copy of the paper perhaps to prove the tabloid's attempts to unsettle him had had the opposite effect.
England's cricketers have hailed Stuart Broad's performance on the opening day of the Ashes test.
Broad responded to a hostile reception from home fans at the Gabba with a five-star performance to give England the upper hand.
Following the close of play, the 22-year-old walked into his post-match press conference clutching a copy of the Courier-Mail - the paper which vowed to refer to the bowler as 'Stuart Fraud' for the duration of the Ashes.
Stuart Broad said England can be very proud of their efforts on the opening day of the Ashes series after they made a commanding start in Brisbane.
Broad's five-wicket haul helped the visitors restrict Australia to just 273 for eight.
The bowler said the players were very satisfied but tired, after overcoming initial nerves to claim eight wickets in a day.
"If we sit back and relax with a drink in the changing room, we can be very proud of the efforts we put in today", the 27-year-old said.
England bowler Stuart Broad has walked into his post-match press conference with a copy of the paper that banned his name, after his bowling heroics helped England get off to a strong start in the opening Ashes test.
The Courier-Mail vowed to refer to the bowler as 'Stuart Fraud' for the duration of the Ashes after a controversial decision during the previous series.
After taking five wickets on the opening day of the test in Brisbane, Broad entered the press room after the close of play casually clutching a copy of the paper.
Stuart Broad's five-wicket haul ensured England's Ashes defence got off to a stunning start in Brisbane.
Broad, who was depicted as the pantomime villain by the Brisbane press, was booed as he began to bowl.
Unaffected by the reaction, Broad bowled out Chris Rogers, David Warner, Shane Watson, Michael Johnson and even skipper Michael Clarke as the visitors managed to restrict Australia to just 273 for eight.
Stuart Broad has become the first bowler to reach 50 wickets in Test matches this year after taking five wickets in the Ashes first Test.
Stuart Broad has just taken his fifth Australian wicket in Brisbane to maintain England's control in the opening Ashes Test match.
Australia are currently 246-7 in their first innings after electing to bat first.
Australia have rallied in the final session of the first Ashes Test match in Brisbane to slow England's progress and move to 232-6.
Half-centuries from bowling all-rounder Mitchell Johnson and wicketkeeper-batsman Brad Haddin have made things difficult for the tourists in humid conditions.
Latest ITV News reports
An Australian newspaper has banned the name 'Stuart Broad' replacing it with 'Stuart Fraud' after the Ashes controversy last summer.
Kevin Pietersen insists he is revelling in the exchange of insults between himself and the Australian press.