Live updates

In pictures: Justin Bieber's scuffle with photographer

These pictures show Justin Bieber's scuffle with a photographer outside his London hotel.

Justin Bieber climbs back out of his car to confront photographer Credit: Channel 5 News
Justin Bieber shouts abuse back at the photographer Credit: Channel 5 News
Bodyguards hold Justin Bieber back Credit: Channel 5 News

Advertisement

Transcript of Bieber's scuffle with photographer

Here is a transcript of the scuffle between Justin Bieber and photographers outside the star's London hotel:

Bodyguard: Watch out, give us some space guys.

Photographer: OK, OK.

[Bieber pushes photographer]

Photographer: Easy! Easy! That's assault. That's assault.

Bodyguard: Yeah, but you're in our way. Relax.

Photographer: No, I moved out the way. F-----g little c---. That's assault. F--k back off to America. F-----g little moron.

Bieber: What the f--k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f-----g beat the f--k out of you.

Photographer: You heard what I said. Lose your f-----g bouncers.

Bieber: I 'let the paps get the best of me'

Justin Bieber filmed clashing with press outside hotel

Justin Bieber has "clashed" with a cameraman outside his London hotel, Channel 5 news reports.

In the footage, Bieber is seen pushing a member of the press out of the way as he climbs into a waiting car.

He then gets out of car and pushes the cameraman again, shouting a stream of expletives.

Watch the video in full on the Channel 5 News at 5pm.

Advertisement

'Beliebers' send love to sick Justin

Fan 'disappointed' Bieber did not do full set

Pop sensation Justin Bieber is in hospital, after he fainted during his gig at the O2 Arena last night.

Bieber's manager Scooter Braun came on stage during the performance to explain what was going on.

One fan told Daybreak "we were worried about him," she said, "but at the same time I payed really good money, and I was really disappointed he didn't come out and play the whole set."

Load more updates