UK Athletics say an investigation into Mo Farah and his coach Alberto Salazar has show no evidence of doping.Read the full story ›
Jessica Ennis-Hill will compete in her first major championship since London 2012 after deciding to go to the World Championships in Beijing next month.
The Olympic heptathlon champion passed the acid test of her fitness at the Sainsbury's Anniversary Games last weekend with flying colours, recording her best performances since the Olympics in the 100 metres hurdles, long jump and 200m.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
Olympic champion Jessica Ennis-Hill has announced on her Instagram account that she is making herself available for selection for the World Championships in Beijing.
Mo Farah received a rapturous reception as he won the 3,000m at the London 2012 Anniversary Games.
The double Olympic Champion was cheered from the moment he took to the track to crossing the line in seven minutes 24.66 seconds.
The 32-year-old hit the front with two-and-a-half laps to go before striding away down the home straight to claim a commanding triumph at the Sainsbury's Anniversary Games.
The Londoner's time was the fastest in the world this year and another confidence boost as he builds up to the defence of his 5,000 and 10,000m titles at the World Championships in Beijing next month.
Farah has come in for heavy scrutiny after it was alleged Salazar, head coach at the Nike Oregon Project in Portland, had violated anti-doping rules.
The Briton has not been accused of any wrong-doing, while Salazar himself has strongly denied the allegations.
Usain Bolt will return to London's Olympic Stadium after being announced as one of the headline acts for the Sainsbury's Anniversary Games.
The world record holder for both the 100m and 200m will compete on the Friday evening in Stratford - just as he did two years ago for the first anniversary of his Olympic success.
Bolt, now 28, took three Olympic gold medals on the track in 2012 and the Jamaican is looking forward to competing in the stadium once again.
"London is a special place where I love to compete and I am looking forward to the Sainsbury's Anniversary Games on July 24," he said.
Mo Farah has reaffirmed he is "100 per cent clean" and insists he will stop working with Alberto Salazar immediately if any of the recent accusations are founded.
Farah's coach was the subject of a BBC Panorama investigation earlier this month carrying allegations that he has broken anti-doping laws.
A visibly shaken and emotional Farah told Sky News:
I work so hard for what I do and to achieve what I have has taken me half of my life to be able to achieve what I have achieved.
For people to think I'm taking a shortcut is not right and it's not fair. The picture that has been painted of me is not right. I'm 100% clean.
I work my b******s off, I work my ass off, day in day out.
Former Olympic champion Daley Thompson believes Mo Farah was "cutting it so fine" by missing two drugs testsRead the full story ›
Mo Farah's coach has rubbished speculation of a relationship breakdown between himself and the double Olympic championRead the full story ›
Mo Farah has announced he will return to the track for the first time since the doping allegations against his coach at the Monaco Diamond League meeting on July 17.
The double Olympic champion pulled out of the Sainsbury's Birmingham Grand Prix earlier this month, stating he was "physically and emotionally drained" in the wake of allegations made by the BBC's Panorama programme against his coach Alberto Salazar and training partner Galen Rupp.
Both men have denied the claims, while Farah has not been accused of doing anything illegal.
Rather than racing in Birmingham, the 32-year-old jetted back to his Portland home to seek answers from Salazar.
On Wednesday he was back on the other side of the Atlantic, posting on Twitter a picture of himself training in France.
He said: "Good to be out on the track in France today, getting ready for my next race in Monaco!! Focusing on my training!!!!"
British athlete Mo Farah says his mood has improved after what he admits was a tough few days.
Farah pulled out of a Diamond League meeting in Birmingham after his coach Alberto Salazar was accused of being involved in doping.
"I mentioned at the weekend that the past week has been tough for me, but having spent a few days with my family and having time to reflect, I am feeling much more upbeat," Farah posted on Facebook.
"However, I do realise that at the weekend I disappointed a lot of people by pulling out of the race and I wanted to apologise again to you all and say a massive thanks for your on-going support. Hope to see you soon!!"