Following the ruling Azaria's father Michael Chamberlain said: "I am here to tell you that you can get justice even when you think all is lost".
- Azaria Chamberlain went missing in 1980 from a campsite near Ayers Rock in Australia.
- Her mother, Lindy, was convicted and later cleared of murdering Azaria and has always maintained that a wild dog took her.
- Her father, Michael Chamberlain, was found guilty of being an accessory but was also later cleared.
- The latest ruling in the northern city of Darwin is the fourth coroner's inquest into the disappearance of the baby.
- Lindy and her ex-husband, Michael Chamberlain, were both in court to hear the ruling.
A dingo dog was responsible for the disappearance of baby Azaria Chamberlain in 1980, an Australian coroner has ruled.