Boxer Eduard Gutknecht is still in a coma after losing a title fight 12 days ago, George Groves has revealed.Read the full story ›
Heavyweights David Haye and Tony Bellew will fight in London on March 4.
The pair, who have had an on-going war of words, will clash after they had to be separated by security following Bellew's defence of his WBC World Cruiserweight title against BJ Flores in October.
They will fight at the O2 in London and Haye took aim at Bellew, who was in last year's Rocky spin-off film Creed, and insisted he is "delusional" about his victory chances.
Anthony Joshua will defend his IBF world heavyweight title against American Eric Molina on December 10Read the full story ›
Fellow boxers have joined friends and family for the funeral of Mike Towell in his home town of Dundee.Read the full story ›
Tyson Fury's boxing licence has been suspended pending further investigation into "anti-doping and medical issues"Read the full story ›
In a statement Tyson Fury's promoters, Hennessy Sports, said the boxer wants to "fully focus on his medical treatment and recovery".Read the full story ›
British boxer Tyson Fury has quickly retracted the claim that he was retiring from the sport.
Earlier on Monday the 28-year-old said he would be quitting the sport, which he described as "the saddest thing I ever took part in".
In his latest tweet, Fury said: "Hahahaha u think you will get rid of the GYPSYKING that easy!!! I'm here to stay. #TheGreatest just shows u what the Medea [sic] are like. Tut tut."
The British heavyweight boxer tweeted: "Hahahaha u think you will get rid of the GYPSYKING that easy!!"Read the full story ›
The 25-year-old was rushed to Queen Elizabeth University Hospital after being stretchered from the ring during a British title eliminator.Read the full story ›
Anthony Joshua is ready and willing to take on Wladimir Klitschko later this year if Tyson Fury is stripped of his title belts, promoter Eddie Hearn has said.
The heavyweight title rematch between Fury and Klitschko was cancelled for a second time on Friday night after the Briton was declared ''medically unfit to fight''.
That clash had been due to take place in Manchester on October 29 but Fury, whose previous attempt at a rematch with Klitschko in July was abandoned after the WBA and WBO champion sustained an ankle injury, will now undergo treatment on his condition.
It is not known how long Fury will be out for, but undefeated IBF champion Joshua - who is in line to make the second defence of his title in Manchester on November 26 - has thrown his hat in the ring to fight Ukrainian Klitschko.
However, Joshua's promoter Hearn insists their primary goal is still an all-British showdown against Fury, and hopes the 28-year-old retains his titles.
Hearn told Sky Sports News: "From our side, if Wladimir Klitschko against Anthony Joshua can be made for the WBA and the IBF belts, for November 26, we are taking that fight, no question.
"But, as always in boxing it's a very complicated process, there's so much that needs to happen and I don't feel like they'll strip Tyson Fury just yet. I hope they don't, because we want the winner of that fight, Fury against Klitschko.
"We want to fight Tyson Fury really, that's a unification fight between two Brits in the heavyweight division, that's never happened before and it'll never again."