Harrison Ford looks set to replace Bruce Willis in the latest installment of The Expendables action franchise.
Sylvester Stallone announced the casting change on Twitter.
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!
It appears Stallone was more than happy with the casting change.
GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE
The Expendables 3 is due for release in August 2014 and will also star Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jason Statham.
Bruce Willis has appeared to show again his disdain for interviews - this time by wearing a dressing gown while chatting to Daybreak's Kate Garraway.
The movie star was talking ahead of the release of his latest film Red 2 and touched on topics including fatherhood and his 15-month-old daughter. Willis appeared to be fully dressed but opted to wear a dressing down over the top for the interview.
In recent years, the actor has gained a reputation for being one of the hardest people in Hollywood to interview.
Earlier this month, a video of a painful interview between Willis and a Magic FM reporter went viral. Willis made it obvious he didn't want to be there, telling the reporter: "I can barely keep my mind on this interview."
A giant mural of Bruce Willis's Die Hard character John McClane has been unveiled to celebrate 25 years since the first film was released.
A black sheet with the words "A Good Day to Die Hard" hung over the mural before fireworks lit the night's sky and the painting was unveiled, but Willis admitted he was taken aback by the image.
He said: "It makes me shy, well its big isn't it? It's a lot of everything. There's a little tiny air conditioning duct, but I think we shot it right over here just around the stages, but yeah it's just nice. It's nice that Fox would do this."
Willis, 57, stars in the fifth Die Hard film, which is set to be released on February 14,
Demi Moore and Bruce Willis's daughter Scout can do community service to resolve her public drinking and fake ID case, a US judge has said.
Willis, who is now 21, was excused from court as a Manhattan judge agreed to dismiss her misdemeanour case if she does two days of service.
She did not have to enter a plea in the case.
Her lawyer, Stacey Richman, said prosecutors "took a logical approach to assessing the situation".
The arrangement in Willis's case, known as an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal, is often offered to defendants in first-time misdemeanour cases.
She was arrested on June 4. A court complaint said she was sipping beer in public in violation of an open-container law.
Willis, who was 20 at the time, gave police an ID card with a false name before showing her real ID, according to a complaint. This led to a misdemeanour impersonation charge.
Moonrise Kingdom, which stars Bruce Willis, Tilda Swinton and Bill Murray, will open this year's Cannes Film Festival on May 16.
Director Wes Anderson's new film is set in New England in the summer of 1965 and will mark the return to the festival for Swinton who appeared last year supporting her critically-acclaimed role in We Need to Talk About Kevin.
The festival - which last year attracted stars like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp - will announce which films will be in the running for the prestigious Palme d'Or next month.