A woman stabbed three people on a bus in Brussels before she was shot and wounded by police, officials have said.Read the full story ›
The man was held under armed guard for several hours in Brussels as the city remains on high alert.Read the full story ›
Boris Johnson has arrived in Brussels as he makes his official debut as foreign secretary on the world stage.Read the full story ›
Brussels' Zaventem Airport departure hall has reopened to the public, 40 days after twin suicide attacks killed 16 people.Read the full story ›
Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam was charged with terrorist offences on Wednesday - hours after being handed over to French authorities.
Abdeslam is suspected of playing a key role in November's terrorist attacks in the French capital, in which 130 people were killed.
He has now been charged with belonging to a terrorist organisation, murder, kidnap and possession of weapons and explosives.
Abdeslam, who was arrested in Brussels on March 18, is to be put in solitary confinement, according to his lawyer.
A main suspect in the Brussels bombings has also been charged in connection with the Paris attacks four months earlier, Belgian federal prosecutors said.
Swedish national Osama Krayem, 23, who was arrested in Brussels alongside suspect Mohamed Abrini earlier this month, has been charged with terrorist murder and participation in a terror group.
The Brussels bombings claimed the lives of 32 victims in March, while 130 died in November's attacks in Paris.
Krayem might have been present in different safehouses used by the militant attackers, such as a suspected bomb factory raided in December, prosecutors said.
"He has been charged with terrorist murder and participation in the activities of a terrorist group," prosecutors said.
Belgium's transport minister, Jacqueline Galant, resigned on Friday over alleged lapses of security at Brussels airport.Read the full story ›
Three people arrested in Brussels on Tuesday in connection with the Paris terrorist attacks have been released, Belgian prosecutors have said.
Earlier on Tuesday Belgian prosecutors said they had charged two men with terror offences in relation to the Brussels bombings on March 22 - which killed 32 people.
November's terrorist attacks in Paris killed 130 and injured over 360 others.
Belgian prosecutors charged two men with terrorism offences on Tuesday.
Officials said the men had links with the rental of a potential safe house used in carrying out the Brussels bombings on March 22 - which killed 32 people.
On Saturday, Mohamed Abrini - the so-called "man in the hat" - was also charged with terror offences in relation to the last month's attacks.
Belgian prosecutors say the 22 March bombers intended to attack Paris first, but were forced to change their target.Read the full story ›