One person has died and three others have been injured after two planes crashed in mid-air above a busy Montreal shopping centre.Read the full story ›
Laura Coward had pleaded guilty in a Calgary courtroom last month to the second-degree murder of Amber Lucius.Read the full story ›
Justin Trudeau said: "Make no mistake, at the end of the day Canada and the US will always remain each other's most essential partner."Read the full story ›
Manitoba's Criminal Code Review Board announced Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, is no longer subject to monitoring.Read the full story ›
Anton Pilipa went missing in 2012 while due to appear in court on assault charges leaving his family fearing he was dead.Read the full story ›
The Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has offered a message of solidarity to all Muslims in Canada, following the Quebec mosque attack.
Speaking in parliament Mr Trudeau said the victims were targeted simply because of their religion.
He spoke directly to the one million Muslims who live in Canada, saying, "We are with you."
"Thirty-six million hearts are breaking with yours," Trudeau said. "Know that we value you."
The prime minister attended a vigil outside the mosque on Monday night.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has visited the scene of the Quebec mosque attack, which left six people dead.
Mr Trudeau joined a march to honour the victims of the shooting which took place on Sunday night.
Trudeau earlier called the attack an act of terrorism against Muslims, saying they were targeted simply because of their religion.
The Eiffel Tower went dark on Monday night in honour of the victims of a shooting at a Quebec City mosque.
Canadian authorities have charged attack suspect Alexandre Bissonnette with six counts of first-degree murder.
Bissonnette has also been charged with five counts of attempted murder in the shooting at the mosque late on Sunday that left six people dead.
The sole suspect in the Quebec mosque attack has been charged with six counts of first-degree murder, court documents say.
Alexandre Bissonnette, a French-Canadian national, is accused of opening fire on the Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, killing six men and injuring 18 others.
Bissonnette also has been charged with five counts of attempted murder in the shooting which took place on Sunday evening.
- Video report by ITV News correspondent Geraint Vincent
There were around 50 worshippers inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Centre observing evening prayers when a gunman opened fire.
Last summer, during the period of Ramadan, a pig's head was left on the doorstep of the mosque.
The government have called it a terror attack but police say they are still establishing a motive.