Former Manchester City and Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez has joined Chinese Super League club Shanghai Greenland Shenhua.
The Chinese club announced the signing of Tevez from Argentinian side Boca Juniors on Thursday in a statement on their official website.
Shanghai are reported to have agreed a deal worth around £71.6m for the forward, including a salary of £615,000 a week over two years.
The statement said:
"Shanghai Greenland Shenhua FC reached a transfer agreement with Argentina Club Atletico Boca Juniors. Carlos Alberto Tevez is officially joined Shanghai Shenhua,"
Thirty-two-year-old Tevez, who has also played for Corinthians, West Ham and Juventus, will play for Gus Poyet's side next season after scoring 25 goals in 56 matches for Boca Juniors.
Shanghai finished fourth in last year's Chinese Super League standings.
Juventus have bid farewell to Carlos Tevez by announcing the Argentina international striker has joined Boca Juniors for a £4.6m transfer fee.
Tevez, who began his career at Boca as a teenager, had one year left on his contract with the Turin giants.
He joined Juve in 2013 after a seven-year spell in England with West Ham, Manchester United and Manchester City which yielded three Premier League titles.
A statement from Juventus read: "Tevez leaves Juventus after two magnificent seasons, returning to his homeland to sign for Boca Juniors.
"Juventus FC have agreed with Boca Juniors for the definite transfer of the registration rights of Tevez for a consideration of 6.5million euro to be paid on December 15, 2016 in a sole instalment."
Carlos Tevez has completed his move from Juventus to Boca Juniors, the Argentinian club have announced.
Boca announced the deal during Argentina's Copa America quarter-final penalty shootout victory against Colombia, in which Tevez scored the winning spot kick.
Tevez began his career at Boca as a teenager before moving to Brazilian side Corinthians in 2005 and the Buenos Aires club had repeatedly been linked with a move for the 31-year-old striker in recent months.
Paris St Germain, Liverpool and Atletico Madrid had also been rumoured to be interested in acquiring Tevez's services but Boca have won the race for his signature.
Boca president Daniel Angelici told the club's official Facebook page.
Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has been sentenced to 250 hours of community service, a six-month driving ban and a £1,000 fine after pleading guilty at Macclesfield Magistrates' Court to driving while disqualified and without insurance.
Magistrates have retired to consider their sentencing options in the case of Carlos Tevez.
The footballer has admitted driving while disqualified.
Tevez was originally banned for failing to respond to police letters over speeding tickets.
He insisted he hadn't understood them.
The striker's lawyer insists a lengthy period of disqualification has "already been served" and that he should face a "community penalty."
Carlos Tevez has pleaded guilty to driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.
Tevez was caught driving in Mottram on March 7th. He was banned in January.
Police followed the striker from Mottram Golf Club after an anonymous tip off. He was stopped and said: "I only live down the road."
Manchester City footballer Carlos Tevez will appear in court this morning charged with driving offences.
The 29-year-old is accused of driving while disqualified and driving without insurance following his arrest in March. Tevez will appear at Macclesfield Magistrates Court.
Manchester City footballer Carlos Tevez has been charged with driving while disqualified and driving without insurance, Cheshire Police said.
The Argentinian striker was arrested near his home in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, last Thursday.
He answered bail at Cheshire Police's custody suite in Middlewich today where he was formally charged.
Tevez was further bailed to appear at Macclesfield Magistrates Court on April 3.
Manchester City footballer Carlos Tevez was allegedly at the wheel of a white Porsche Cayenne when he was held by police yesterday as a result of "information provided".
He was taken to a nearby police station for questioning before being bailed.
A spokesman for Manchester City said the club considered it a police matter and that they will not be making any comment.