Heavyweights David Haye and Tony Bellew will fight in London on March 4.
The pair, who have had an on-going war of words, will clash after they had to be separated by security following Bellew's defence of his WBC World Cruiserweight title against BJ Flores in October.
They will fight at the O2 in London and Haye took aim at Bellew, who was in last year's Rocky spin-off film Creed, and insisted he is "delusional" about his victory chances.
David Haye has donated almost £100,000 to Nick Blackwell to help the former British middleweight champion prepare for retirement.
Blackwell, 25, was placed into an induced coma after suffering a bleed on the skull in March’s fight with Chris Eubank Jnr.
Haye pledged to donate 10 per cent of ticket sales from his May fight with Arnold Gjergjaj.
"It's amazing, he's been so good to me," Blackwell said. "I didn't know him before at all, but he's texting me every other day, seeing how I am.”
David Haye was berated by Shannon Briggs as a press conference to announce the Briton's next fight exploded into lifeRead the full story ›
Calls for a knighthood for Muhammad Ali have been described as a "no-brainer" by supporters.Read the full story ›
Former world heavyweight champion David Haye has announced he is to return to the ring in January with a bout against Australian Mark de Mori at London's O2 Arena.
The 35-year-old Briton held a press conference at the venue on Tuesday to deliver the news of what is set to be his first fight since he beat compatriot Dereck Chisora in July 2012.
In 2013 Haye withdrew from proposed clashes against Manuel Charr and Tyson Fury due to injuries, with surgeons advising him following a shoulder operation on the latter occasion to seriously consider retiring.
But he refused to give up on a comeback which has now been scheduled for January 16th and will see him take on a man two years his junior in De Mori.
British boxer Amir Khan has tweeted his support for former world heavyweight champion David Haye after the 33-year-old underwent re-constructive surgery on his shoulder.
Haye has been told to "seriously consider" ending his 11-year boxing career after the surgery.
@mrdavidhaye retires from boxing after having a shoulder operation and being told not to fight again. All the best bro. Always a champ.
David Haye has tweeted a picture of his injured shoulder which could force him into retirement.
Haye, 33, underwent surgery on Thursday to reconstruct his right shoulder which forced him to pull out of a scheduled fight with Tyson Fury, who reacted furiously to the news on Twitter.
The former world heavyweight champion said the operation was a "crushing blow" to his plans.
Former world champion David Haye underwent surgery on Thursday to reconstruct his right shoulder and has been told to "seriously consider ending his boxing career", Hayemaker Boxing said.
The Londoner has pulled out of his rescheduled February 8 fight with domestic rival Tyson Fury and looks set to end his career permanently after an unsuccessful operation last week.
"It's a crushing blow for me," he said. "I had big plans for next year and the ultimate goal was to win back the world heavyweight title, something my amazing fans deserve.
"What I didn't anticipate was that this year would be the unluckiest of my career and that a number of injuries would disrupt my plans so much.
"Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. The boxing gods keep hinting that maybe enough is enough and that it's time to finally hang up my gloves."
David Haye has announced he will fight Tyson Fury on September 28.
Haye tweeted: "I've just signed to fight Fury on Sep 28, lets hope he finally agrees (and signs today) and he doesn't keep delaying."
Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts and soap star Charlie Brooks will fight for the I'm A Celebrity title after boxer David Haye was knocked out.Read the full story ›