A man has been arrested after the bodies of two women were discovered at a house in Derbyshire.
Police and paramedics were called to a property in Station Road in Shirebrook, near Mansfield, shortly after 10pm on Friday.
The two bodies were found inside, Derbyshire Police said. The arrested man is from Sheffield.
A force spokesman said: "An investigation has been launched into the circumstances surrounding the discovery, but the deaths are being treated as suspicious.
"A 20-year-old man was arrested earlier today and remains in police custody."
"Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Derbyshire police."
Derby are in discussions with Manchester United regarding the cost of repairs after a large number of seats were damaged by visiting supporters during the FA Cup clash between the two clubs at the iPro Stadium last month.
The Guardian has reported that Derby have informed United about up to 300 seats which were vandalised and will request that the relevant repairs, which will run into thousands of pounds, are paid for.
The Premier League giants brought 5,460 fans to Derby for the fourth round tie on January 29, with the damage discovered the next day.
A Rams spokesman said: "I can confirm there was damage caused to seats in the away section and that we are liaising with Manchester United."
United won the game 3-1 thanks to goals from Wayne Rooney, Daley Blind and Juan Mata. George Thorne scored a first-half equaliser for the Championship team.
Louis van Gaal's men visit Shrewsbury in the fifth round of the FA Cup on Monday night, with the Guardian also stating that the League Two club have now abandoned plans to increase their capacity by installing temporary seating for the tie.
A Manchester United source said on Tuesday evening that the club had not yet been contacted by Derby or the police on the matter.
An 86-year-old man managed to chase off a burglar he found ransacking his bungalow, after "clonking" him on the head with his walking stick.Read the full story ›
In-form Derby will look to maintain their momentum when QPR visit the iPro Stadium on Tuesday night.
After a stuttering start to his first managerial role, Paul Clement's team have now found their feet and are flying in the Sky Bet Championship.
The former Chelsea, Paris St Germain and Real Madrid assistant coach failed to win any of his first five league games after taking over as head coach from Steve McClaren in the summer, drawing the first four matches.
But since returning from the international break in September, Derby are unbeaten and have won seven of their nine fixtures during that time, propelling them up to fifth in the table and just three points behind leaders Brighton.
We've had a lot of challenges in this period but we've risen to them all and that says a lot about the players that we have.
We're in a good moment right now and we want to keep it going. We've had a number of different goalscorers in the league and that's really pleasing - everyone is contributing.
QPR are the next challenge and they are a big threat offensively and it will be a tough game. QPR are one of the highest goalscorers in the league and in the forward area they are very strong - but we have to focus on us and hopefully we can keep our run going.
A child has been taken away from a mother who slapped the four-year-old across the face in front of shocked witnesses.Read the full story ›
Forward Andreas Weimann has joined former Aston Villa team-mate Darren Bent at Derby after agreeing a four-year deal with the Rams.
Weimann has joined Paul Clement's ambitious side for an undisclosed fee, reported to be around £2.75million.
The 23-year-old has spent his entire senior career at Villa, barring two loan spells at Watford in 2011, making 129 appearances and scoring 24 times.
Derby were denied top spot in the see-saw battle for automatic promotion as four teams now sit at the top of the table on 66 pointsRead the full story ›
Former Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince has joined Championship high flyers Derby from Hull until the end of the season.
The Rams came agonisingly close to promotion last season after defeat in the play-off final, and hope Ince will give them enough quality to secure one of the two automatic places this time around.
Derbyshire Police have confirmed that an incident which appeared to show a man leading a toddler away from his mother is no longer considered as suspicious.
The man in question came forward to police this morning after CCTV footage of the incident was released.
In a case of mistaken identity the man thought the boy was another woman's child and had wandered off from her in Derby's Intu Shopping Centre.
Police are now satisfied the incident was not malicious.