Chris Coleman has promised that Wales will take the game to Bosnia with qualification within their grasp.Read the full story ›
Gareth Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett insists the Wales international was never close to leaving Real Madrid for Manchester UnitedRead the full story ›
Wayne Hennessey says he and the rest of the Wales squad are in buoyant mood for their games against Cyprus and IsraelRead the full story ›
The latest Premier League transfer rumours from the back pages.Read the full story ›
Helping Wales get to their first major tournament since 1958 is top of Gareth Bale's wish list for next season, he has said.
The 25-year-old marked his 50th international appearance on Friday with the only goal against Belgium to take Wales to within touching distance of Euro 2016.
The Real Madrid forward's strike moved Chris Coleman's side three points clear at the top of Group B with four games remaining.
I think everybody knows how much I want to get to a major tournament with Wales. It's top of my list now. It's on, so we'll keep working hard to do it.
We know what position we're in and we're going to enjoy this.
We know there's still a long way to go. We can enjoy now, but when the next camp comes around we will be straight back on the floor.
We will be working hard on the training field and ready to do the business.
Wales manager Chris Coleman has accused Real Madrid's players of ignoring Gareth Bale on the pitchRead the full story ›
Gareth Bale was subjected to a flurry of verbal abuse from Real Madrid fans as he drove home following last night's Champions League exit.
The Welsh winger scored the winner in last year's final, but missed a string of chances on Wednesday as the holders crashed out 3-2 on aggregate against Juventus.
A number of supporters were heard shouting "mother f*****" and "son of a b****" as the former Spurs pulled away from the Bernabeu.
In today's top rumours, there are suggestions a deal to bring Bale to Man United this summer is 'almost done'.
Gareth Bale sounded a defiant tone regarding his own form after missing a string of chances in Real Madrid's aggregate defeat to Juventus in the Champions League semi-final.
Bale has come in for repeated criticism in Spain and the boo-boys were out again in the second half of Wednesday's 1-1 draw in the Spanish capital as Bale missed several opportunities.
The result saw Madrid's defence of their European crowd end with a 3-2 aggregate defeat but, while disappointed, Bale defended his own role.
There have been some ups and downs but personally I think I've played well. I've maybe not scored as many important chances as I'd like but my general play has been good. My finishing is not as good and that's something to work on for next year.
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger and I'll learn from this season and take it on.
Man United have agreed to give Louis van Gaal £100m to spend on Gareth Bale if they Welsh winger indicates a desire to leave Real MadridRead the full story ›
Confirmed that Benzema is out tomorrow, along with Bale and Modric, plus Marcelo injured. (Carvajal does play: no action was taken)
Sorry, I meant Bale and Modric injured. Marcelo suspended.
Real Madrid will be without Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema, Luke Modric and Marcelo for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg against Atletico.
The defending champions host neighbours Atletico following last week's goalless draw at the Vicente Calderon knowing that conceding a goal on Wednesday will make their task even more difficult because of the away goals rule.
Even more concerning for Madrid, they have failed to beat Atletico for seven consecutive games and this is something which must change for them to progress unless they win a penalty shootout.