Four people, including two teenage girls, are still being treated in hospital following the Glasgow bin lorry crash, which claimed the lives of six people. Three females - a 14-year old girl, an 18-year-old and a woman aged 64 - are all being cared for at Glasgow Royal Infirmary.
The 14-year-old girl had been left seriously ill after the accident on Monday, in which an out-of-control bin lorry ploughed into pedestrians in the city centre, but all three of the women are now said to be in a stable condition.
The remaining patient, a 57-year-old man who is being treated in the Western Infirmary, is also stable.
A statement released by NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde this morning said: "Four patients remain in two Glasgow hospitals following Monday's tragic incident in George Square.
"Three patients remain in Glasgow Royal Infirmary: a 14-year-old girl, an 18-year-old female and a 64-year-old woman. All are stable. "A 57-year-old man is being treated at the Western Infirmary and remains stable."
The victims of the crash were yesterday remembered at Christmas services across the city, with candles lit and prayers said for all those affected by the tragedy.
Glasgow church services have reportedly seen an increase in numbers following this week's bin lorry tragedy in the city in which six people died.
Speaking after today's Christmas service, the Very Rev Kelvin Holdsworth of St Mary's Cathedral in Glasgow said:
At each of our festival services people have been speaking of the sadness that has come to the city this Christmas.
At every service people have been speaking to me about what it was like to be in Queen Street when the tragedy was unfolding.
It is also significant that all the services that we've had this week have had increased numbers.
People have been saying that they want to come together to pray and stand in solidarity with those who grieve and those who are traumatised. It is said that people make Glasgow and this Christmas we are once again seeing the people of Glasgow joining together, united in love for one another.
Victims of the Glasgow bin lorry crash have been remembered at Christmas services across the city.
Six people were killed and 10 more injured when the truck lost control in Queen Street on Monday.
Candles were lit and prayers were said for all those affected at church services on Christmas morning.
Four people remain in hospital following the George Square tragedy. A 14-year-old girl, two women aged 18 and 64, and a 57-year-old man are all now in a stable condition, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde said.
The Bishop of Glasgow and Galloway has said six candles will be specially lit on Christmas Day for the victims of the Glasgow lorry crash.
Reverend Dr Gregor Duncan said he saw the aftermath with his own eyes and would never forget it.
He added: "The whole Diocese of Glasgow and Galloway offers our prayers for and condolences to all so suddenly and terribly caught up in this latest tragedy to befall the City of Glasgow."
Eighteen-year-old student Erin McQuade and her grandparents Jack and Lorraine Sweeney were killed alongside Gillian Ewing, 52, Stephenie Tait, 29, and Jacqueline Morton, 51, on Monday.
There has already been a memorial service in the city and thousands of people switched off their Christmas lights for two-minutes as a mark of respect to those who died.
Thousands of people have switched off their Christmas lights as a mark of respect for the victims of the Glasgow bin lorry tragedy.Read the full story ›
Police are investigating an offensive Facebook post about the Glasgow bin lorry crash.
Social media users contacted police after spotting the post which was allegedly made by a woman in York.
North Yorkshire Police tweeted that they were "aware of an offensive comment on social media regarding the #georgesquare tragedy" and were assisting Police Scotland with enquiries.
It follows the arrest of a 19-year-old man from Sunderland who posted an message on Twitter after the tragedy, which left six people dead on Monday.
The Archbishop of Glasgow has said the city is in mourning after a second Christmas tragedy struck earlier this week, when an out-of-control bin lorry crashed and killed six people.
It came just 13 months after a helicopter crashed into the Clutha pub.
In his sermon, Archbishop Philip Tartaglia said:
Just over a year ago, we had the Clutha disaster, and now we have this George Square tragedy when a heavy refuse lorry ran out of control, killing six people and seriously injuring 10 others. By all accounts, it was an horrific incident. Just as we were preparing for Christmas, our city of Glasgow is in mourning again.
He said the "bereaved and devastated families may not feel the joy of Christmas because of their deep sadness and distress" as he spoke of their "grief, their bewilderment, their anger, their desperation, their unanswered questions".
A number of messages of condolence were read out, including one from Archbishop Antonio Mennini, the papal nuncio to Britain, who expressed sympathy on behalf of the Pope.
Police have re-appealed for people with photographs or video footage of the tragic Glasgow bin lorry crash to send it to them to assist in the investigation.
Senior investigating officer Det Supt Andy Gunn said while there was nothing to suggest the crash was a "deliberate or malicious" act, the inquiry would be "thorough and exhaustive".
Six people were killed and ten injured when the out-of-control lorry mounted the pavement and ploughed into crowds of Christmas shoppers.
The events in Glasgow on Monday were devastating, for the families and friends of the victims who lost their lives, for those who were injured, the local community and beyond.
There is a significant police investigation ongoing into the circumstances which led up to the crash. Our thoughts remain with the families of those who have lost loved ones as a result of the incident.
The investigation will be thorough and exhaustive as we gain an understanding of the circumstances of Monday's events and will continue in the coming days and throughout the festive period.
Anyone with footage is asked to send it to: email@example.com.
The family of Glasgow bin lorry crash victim Jacqueline Morton have paid tribute to the mother-of-two.
The 51-year-old was among six killed in the tragedy.
A statement on behalf of her partner John and two sons, Adam and Scott, said:
[We] and the family are deeply shocked and saddened about the tragic accident on Monday culminating in the loss of our Jacqueline.
We would like to pass on our thoughts and prayers to other families affected by this tragedy.
We would like to pass on our thanks to the people who got to Jacqueline first and also to the emergency services at this difficult time.
The leader Glasgow council has said that "as a city we are hurting" after six people were killed when a when a bin lorry lost control and crashed into a crowd.
Gordon Matheson was speaking ahead of a church service to remember those who died in the accident.
Five people are still being treated in hospital after the lorry veered out of control and ploughed into crowds of Christmas shoppers in Glasgow.