Tesco has unveiled its first tablet device the Hudl, which will retail at £119.
Here are some of the tablet's features:
- A seven-inch high definition screen.
- 16GB storage which can be expanded to 48GB with microSD cards.
- Nine hours of video battery life.
- Bluetooth and GPS.
- Dual band Wi-Fi for a more stable connection.
- Comes in four colours: black, blue, red, purple.
- Quad-core 1.5GHZ processor.
Tesco has entered the tablet market after unveiling its own low-priced device called the Hudl.
The Hudl has a seven-inch screen, runs Google's Android operating system and will be priced at £119 - compared to £399 for Apple's iPad.
The supermarket hopes the Hudl will boost online shopping and drive sales of digital entertainment content.