Fabinho insists he is adapting well to English football despite making only three appearances for Liverpool so far.
The Brazilian midfielder, a summer signing from Monaco, has started only one game - the Carabao Cup defeat by Chelsea - and made two brief Champions League appearances, as a substitute.
Fabinho has been an unused substitute in the last four Premier League games, with Georginio Wijnaldum, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita and James Milner sharing the three midfield spots between them.
Milner's hamstring injury could potentially open the door for Fabinho, and he told liverpoolfc.com: "My process to adapt to English football has been very good. Since pre-season I believe I have understood the way Jurgen Klopp plays and the way the team plays.
"My relationship with my team-mates has also been very good, like Roberto Firmino, who has been helping me, and also Alisson.
"I'm playing a little bit more and that's important to me because it's important to adapt on the pitch by playing matches. It's a new experience for me because Klopp has a different style of work from the way I'm used to - but this is something I will learn.
"I have learned a few things from him but it is just the start. He is a coach who demands a lot from his players, not only in matches but also on a daily basis in training."
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp insists they cannot use their intense schedule as an excuse heading into their clash against Manchester City.Read the full story ›
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp accepted his side were not good enough in the 1-0 Champions League defeat to NapoliRead the full story ›
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has praised Simon Mignolet after confirming the goalkeeper will play in their Carabao Cup clash with ChelseaRead the full story ›
Jurgen Klopp has revealed his sympathy for substituted Xherdan Shaqiri on his full Liverpool debut.Read the full story ›
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp insists last season's devastating Champions League final defeat did the club no harm at allRead the full story ›
Jurgen Klopp insists Harry Kane and his England team-mates may suffer from a lack of rest following their World Cup exploits.
Kane is likely to lead the line for Spurs when they host Klopp's Liverpool on Saturday as the Premier League returns after the international break.
The England captain has scored twice for club and country since the start of the season and has yet to hit the heights seen in recent years.
But Klopp feels England's progression to the World Cup semi-finals meant plenty of players were not afforded adequate recovery time.
"We all knew it after the World Cup, especially after England came that far, they have had no rest," he told Sky Sports News.
"Harry played from the first match on, so maybe he had two weeks holiday - that is nothing," added Klopp.
"He is a physical worker, he uses his body every day. He cannot get a rest match-wise but he will find his form and maybe at the weekend."
Klopp, whose side have won their opening four Premier League matches of the season, went on to suggest too much is asked of today's players from a physical perspective.
"A good pre-season should be at least three or four weeks," he said. "That is how it is, the body needs the time only to calm down from an intense season - they didn't have it.
"We ask too much from the players, we constantly want them ready and if they are not we are not happy. It is a weird situation.
"Now with the Nations League, international managers cannot rest players because it is a proper competition. It is a constant challenge for all of us, we will deal with it and it will never be perfect."
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has told 'keeper Simon Mignolet that being the deputy to Alisson Becker is "not the worst job in the world"Read the full story ›
Mo Salah's first-half strike set Liverpool on their way to grinding out a win over Brighton and sent the Reds top of the Premier League.Read the full story ›
Liverpool's owners Fenway Sports Group are still open to new outside investment but remain steadfast in their stance that the club is not for sale.
Details have emerged of a proposed £2billion takeover bid from Abu Dhabi-based Sheik Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nehayan, the cousin of Manchester City owner Sheik Mansour.
However, Press Association Sport understands that interest - one of a number of approaches FSG have received in recent years - did not get past the vetting stage because it was deemed neither credible nor worthy of being put to the ownership.
"FSG have been clear and consistent: the club is not for sale," said a Liverpool statement.
"But what the ownership has said, again clearly and consistently, is that under the right terms and conditions we would consider taking on a minority investor if such a partnership was to further our commercial interests in specific marketplaces and in line with the continued development and growth of the club and the team."