Leeds owner Massimo Cellino will appeal against his latest Football League ban, reports Press Association Sport.
Earlier this month Cellino was banned for a second time for breaching the Football League's owners' and directors' rules following a conviction for tax evasion this year.
The Italian served his previous ban from January until May, having been found guilty of failing to pay VAT on a yacht.
Cellino, who has three further criminal cases against him still outstanding, had until October 28 to appeal against his latest ban and it is understood he has submitted the necessary paperwork ahead of Wednesday's deadline.
If he is unsuccessful, the 59-year-old, who took over at Elland Road in April 2014, will be unable to take part in the day-to-day running of the Sky Bet Championship club, forcing him to pass control to someone else.
The Football League has yet to confirm the length of any ban, but it is thought it would end in June 2016 - 12 months from the date of his conviction when it will be spent under English law.
The widower of murdered teacher Ann Maguire has told ITV News that he is still waiting for answers over his wife's "cowardly" murder.Read the full story ›
A Slovakian Roma man raped a vulnerable teenage girl after dragging her from a bus stop and battering her with a stone.Read the full story ›
Leeds have completed the formalities of Will Buckley's loan move from Sunderland.
Buckley, 25, who has been training with Leeds this week, has finalised an emergency loan deal that will keep him at Elland Road until January 2 and could make his debut in the home game against Birmingham on Saturday.
Buckley told the club's official website: "I wanted to go out and get some games at a big club and Leeds was the perfect opportunity for me to do that."
A man who murdered a university student using an "unspeakable degree of violence" has been jailed for life.Read the full story ›
Police arrested a total of 25 fans on Tuesday night following crowd trouble before and after Leeds' 2-1 friendly defeat to FrankfurtRead the full story ›
Former Chelsea goalkeeper Ross Turnbull has joined Leeds from Barnsley on a free transfer.
The 30-year old, who has also played for Middlesbrough in the Premier League, has penned a two-year deal.
One of the busiest shopping streets in Leeds had to be closed after hundreds of bees swarmed outside Marks and Spencer.Read the full story ›
Le Prince's precious black and white silent films survived and a new documentary is seeking to ensure that his name is not lost to history.Read the full story ›
Arrests have been made in Leeds after police attended a 'disturbance' at a Bangladeshi Centre.
Officers were called to the Bangladeshi Centre, Roundhay Road in Leeds around 12.30pm today following reports of a disturbance where it is believed four people have been injured.
A number of arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing as to the circumstances of the incident. Increased Neighbourhood Patrols will be in the area to reassure the local community.