Sadio Mane's second half strike earned Liverpool all three points in an edgy encounter at AnfieldRead the full story ›
Liverpool have rejected a third bid from Barcelona for Brazilian attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho, thought to be in the the region of £113million.
The offer, reportedly £113million rising to £118m with add-ons, was instantly turned down by the Reds, who are adamant the player is not for sale.
It is understood privately Liverpool consider the sums being offered irrelevant as they have no intention of allowing the Brazil international to leave this summer.
Owners Fenway Sports Group said as much last week when they issued a statement explicitly stressing the 25-year-old would be at the club beyond the close of the transfer window.
That prompted Coutinho to hand in a transfer request last Friday, but the club remains resolute.
Regardless of that situation, a back injury means Coutinho will not be facing Crystal Palace this weekend.
Sturridge set for Liverpool return, Palace without injured ZahaRead the full story ›
Barcelona general manager Pep Segura has said the signings of Philippe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele are "close"Read the full story ›
Liverpool youngster Sheyi Ojo has joined Fulham on a season-long loan deal, both clubs have confirmed.
Ojo, 20, has previously spent time at Wolverhampton Wanderers and Wigan Athletic and will be hoping for regular opportunities in the Championship.
Fulham's need for further midfield options intensified on Tuesday night when Chelsea loanee Lucas Piazon suffered a broken leg in a goalless draw with Leeds United at Elland Road.
I'm delighted to welcome Sheyi Ojo to the Fulham Football Club.
I've had the pleasure of spending time with Sheyi and his family, and I've seen first hand what a tremendous work ethic Sheyi has both on and off the pitch.
He possesses fantastic physical talents and also carries himself with poise and class, and I know that he's going to be a great addition to our squad.
Liverpool youngster Trent Alexander-Arnold is hoping to justify Steven Gerrard's praise after scoring a spectacular first senior goal.Read the full story ›
18-year-old Trent Alexander-Arnold's stunning free-kick and an own-goal goal gave Liverpool a 2-1 lead in their Champions League playoffRead the full story ›
Jurgen Klopp has named the same side that drew 3-3 at Watford to face Hoffenheim in the first-leg of their Champions League playoff.
Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho has not travelled with the rest of the Liverpool squad for the Reds' Champions League qualifier against Hoffenheim tomorrow evening in Germany.
The Brazilian missed out at the weekend due to a back injury as Liverpool drew 3-3 away at Watford on the opening day of the Premier League season.
Coutinho, whose future remains the subject of considerable speculation.
The Brazilian last week handed in a transfer request after Liverpool rejected two bids from Barcelona and issued a strongly-worded statement saying he would not be sold.
His absence from the squad was not a surprise, however, given that he has not been training due to a back injury and also did not play at Watford.