Barcelona forward Pedro says he has received offers to leave the Nou Camp this summer.
The Spain international, who is a reported target of top Premier League clubs, is considering leaving Barca after 10 years at the club.
Pedro started in just 25 of Barca's 60 official games in the 2014/15 campaign and the 27-year-old been constantly linked to Liverpool.
"It's true there are offers and it's a difficult situation for me at Barcelona," Pedro told Spanish sports newspaper El Mundo Deportivo.
"You want to have minutes but there are less opportunities every year and each time it's more difficult.
"I would have liked to have retired here..... we will see what happens."
Pedro signed a contract extension at Barca until June 2019 before last month's Champions League final in Berlin.
However, he did not play a certain number of games this past season and that automatically reduced his buyout clause from 150 million euros (£106m) to 30m (£21m).
"It's true that both parties decided to lower the clause," said the forward.
"Over the next few days we will speak and look to see what the best option is."
One man who looks set to snub a move to the Premier League this summer is Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan after he signed a new five-year deal at the the Serie A club.
The 27-year-old Belgium international has put pen to paper on a new contract which will see him stay at the Stadio Olimpico until the end of the 2019-20 season.
Nainggolan, a January 2014 recruit from Serie A rivals Cagliari, has been rewarded for a series of impressive performances during last season when he made 46 appearances for Rudi Garcia's side and scored five goals.
His exploits in midfield helped Roma finish runners-up to league champions Juventus and the Eternal City club's hierarchy have offered him fresh terms in order to ward off reported suitors including Liverpool and Manchester United.
"I'm delighted - this is what I wanted. I think the club is happy too," Nainggolan told the club's official website.
Raheem Sterling's move to Manchester City is imminent after Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers confirmed the two clubs had agreed a deal.
The England forward is set to have a medical after City offered £49million to take Sterling to the Etihad.
The situation currently is simple. The club has agreed with another club a deal for Raheem to be transferred. Subject to medical that will go through.
Contrary to the last week or so, in terms of what was written, Raheem and I have always remained very strong in our relationship, and have been up until he left. There's no issue there.
Liverpool have reached an agreement with Manchester City with a £49m bid for Raheem Sterling.
The transfer is subject to contract negotiations and a medical.
The 20-year-old England winger had asked to leave Anfield and was the subject of two bids from City in June, which Liverpool rejected.
Sterling is currently under contract at Liverpool until 2017, but turned down a new £100,000-a-week deal at Liverpool earlier this year.
England winger Sterling will undergo a medical on Monday.
Stoke have announced the signing of England right-back Glen Johnson on a two-year contract, "subject to finalising the formalities".
Raheem Sterling has been withdrawn from Liverpool's pre-season party in order to enter talks with Manchester City over a potential transfer.
The forward was originally named in a 30-man squad to travel to Bangkok on Sunday, but now City have made an acceptable bid, believed to be around £45million, Sterling has been left in England.
England international Sterling missed two days of training this week amid reports he was trying to force a move to the Etihad.
Raheem Sterling has been named in Liverpool's squad for their pre-season tour.
The squad will travel to Bangkok on Sunday without Mario Balotelli, Fabio Borini and Jose Enrique who have been omitted from the list as their future at the club looks perilous.
Liverpool left-back Kevin Stewart has moved to League One Swindon Town on loan for the season.
The former Tottenham player joins fellow Liverpool youngster Jordan Williams at the County Ground.
Gary McAllister has returned to Anfield after being appointed Liverpool first-team coach.
The former midfielder spent two years with the club at the start of the millennium, winning five trophies in his spell there.
New Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has done something his predecessor Steven Gerrard never managed to do - become the cover star on a computer game.
That's right, EA Sports announced that the newly appointed Liverpool captain has been voted by fans to be the FIFA 16 UK cover star alongside Lionel Messi.
Henderson, the first Liverpool player to feature on the FIFA franchise front cover, saw off competition from Sergio Aguero, Harry Kane and Thibaut Courtois as more than nine million fans around the world voted.