Luis Suarez was in good spirits as he prepared for his competitive Barcelona debut against Real Madrid in La Liga this weekend.
The striker joked around with Neymar in training ahead of the season's first Clasico.
Luis Suarez has confessed he started crying after sealing a transfer to Barcelona earlier this year.
The Uruguayan was sold by Liverpool in July after receiving a four month ban from any football related activity for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.
The 27 year-old, who is set to make his competitive debut for Barcelona against Real Madrid later this month, told TV3:
I felt I had ruined my career.
At first, I did not want anyone to know anything. I locked myself away with my family, but then I reflected on what I had done, I apologised and felt liberated.
By then discussions with Barca had begun, and when Pere [Guardiola, his agent] called me to tell me it was done, I began to cry, because of the situation I was living and the support that the club was offering me.
I felt happy about the commitment the club had shown me. But I was still afraid that the repercussions of the incident might halt the deal. I knew that could happen.
Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has once again denied he racially abused Patrice Evra.
The Uruguayan, who is currently banned for biting Giorgio Chiellini, told his club's website that the claims were not true.
Suarez was suspended by the FA for eight games and find £40,000 after being found guilty of abusing Evra during a match between Liverpool and Manchester United in October 2011.
"When I say I’m sorry it’s because I regret something. Being sorry implies regret. But they have also sometimes judged me on things that aren’t true, such as the racism thing," Suarez told Barcelona's official site.
"I was accused without evidence and that’s what grieved me the most. The others were actions when it was me who did wrong. I accepted that and begged forgiveness, but the racism thing, when I was accused without evidence, that did upset me."
Luis Suarez's debut for Barcelona is likely to come on Saturday October 25th against fierce rivals Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
The striker - who switched to the Nou Camp from Liverpool earlier in the summer for £75million - is currently the subject of a worldwide ban after biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini while playing for Uruguay at the World Cup.
His four-month ban, which started on June 25th, expires on Friday October 24th and today La Liga officials confirmed that Barca's trip to the Spanish capital looks set for the Saturday, with a 1700 kick-off time (British time).
Luis Suarez has pledged that he will not bite again after finally being formally unveiled by new club Barcelona.
The Uruguayan has been banned from football for four months after he bit Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup.
"I say to all the fans: don't worry because I won't do that anymore," the Associated Press quoted the striker as saying.
Asked during a press conference at the Nou Camp what he was doing to ensure no repeats of the incident, Suarez said: "I am speaking to professionals - the right professionals," he added.
Luis Suarez's four-month ban from football for biting an opponent has been upheld by the Court for Arbitration of Sport, but the player has been cleared to train with his new club Barcelona.
The Uruguayan striker received the lengthy ban after he bit Italy's Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match in June.
Suarez has since transferred from Liverpool to Barcelona for £75 million, but today's ruling confirms that he will not be able to play for the Spanish side until 26 October.
Their opponents on that day will be their fierce rivals Real Madrid.
Barcelona striker Luis Suarez's appeal against his four month ban for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup has begun at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
The Uruguayan forward brushed passed photographers and refused to make any comment as he arrived by taxi at the court's headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The 27-year-old was suspended for nine competitive internationals and banned from all football activity for four months by Fifa - but was still allowed to complete his transfer from Liverpool to the Spanish side.
Suarez, who has already lost an appeal before Fifa's own disciplinary committee, has previously been banned twice for biting and initially denied sinking his teeth into Chiellini.
The hearing is expected to last all day and is being held behind closed doors, with CAS saying "the final decision is likely to be rendered some days after the conclusion of the hearing."
Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge said he could "see the logic" in the club letting Luis Suarez leave after he was hit with a four-month ban for biting a player at the World Cup.
Some Liverpool supporters were not overly distressed at the move either - one fan told ITV News he "didn't want him" at the club anyway, while another said he was "not a good role model".
Social media sites have seen a flurry of visual gags following the news of star striker Luis Suarez's move to Barcelona.Read the full story ›
Luis Suarez will take on the number 9 shirt at Barcelona, the Spanish club have revealed in a video post on their official website.
Last season the squad number was worn by Chilean forward Alexis Sanchez, who has now sealed a big money move to Premier League club Arsenal.
Other big names to have taken on the number 9 shirt in recent years include Brazilian legend Ronaldo, Dutch hitman Patrick Kluivert and Swedish star Zlatan Ibrahimovic.