A teenage girl and her mother caught up in the deadly suicide blast at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester last night described the panic inside the venue.
Kennedy Hill and her mother Stephanie said shock and fear quickly spread through concert-goers after the bomb attack at the end of the night.
There was calm - there was just five of six seconds [where] the whole arena was just still, it was scary, then everybody just started running.
There was no stopping anybody - they pushed people out the way, they'd fallen over chairs, people lost trainers, there were phones on the floor.
There were young girls in twos who had obviously gone together trying to phone someone.
We came across a young girl who was having a panic attack because she couldn't find her mum.
The pair spent around 40 minutes hiding under a bridge in fear that there could be a gunman on the loose.
"We didn't know what we were going to run into because we didn't know what it was," added Kennedy.
Friends and family mount appeals on social media for news of people missing after an Ariana Grande concert was hit by a fatal explosion.Read the full story ›
Two young children caught up in the explosion at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester have described the panic and terror inside the venue.
One of the girls told Good Morning Britain that "everybody was just screaming" after the blast struck at the end of the concert.
We heard this massive bang and everybody turned to look where the bang was and everybody was just screaming and coming round.
We were trying not to panic but it's really had not to panic.
Terminally-ill Beatrice Whitehead, 87, and her husband Bert, 90, got their beds moved side by side to enjoy their final days together.Read the full story ›
An inquiry is to be held into a breast surgeon who was found guilty of carrying out "unnecessary" operations, the Health Secretary has said.Read the full story ›
The family of a former Royal Navy officer who was killed as thieves stole his car pay tribute to the 'wonderful husband, son, and brother'.Read the full story ›
Lindsey Kushner said there was "no question the man is responsible, but why shouldn't you say, be aware ladies?"Read the full story ›
A 21-year-old man arrested in connection with the death of a former Royal Navy officer who was run over by car thieves has been released on bail, Greater Manchester Police have said.
Michael Samwell, 35, had attempted to prevent his black Audi S3 being stolen on Sunday in Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester.
He was taken to hospital but died of his injuries a short time later.
The 21-year-old now bailed had been held on suspicion of murder on Monday.