In a statement, Mo Farah has said he has "never taken performance enhancing drugs in my life and I never will".Read the full story ›
Mo Farah's coach has rubbished speculation of a relationship breakdown between himself and the double Olympic championRead the full story ›
Mo Farah has announced he will return to the track for the first time since the doping allegations against his coach at the Monaco Diamond League meeting on July 17.
The double Olympic champion pulled out of the Sainsbury's Birmingham Grand Prix earlier this month, stating he was "physically and emotionally drained" in the wake of allegations made by the BBC's Panorama programme against his coach Alberto Salazar and training partner Galen Rupp.
Both men have denied the claims, while Farah has not been accused of doing anything illegal.
Rather than racing in Birmingham, the 32-year-old jetted back to his Portland home to seek answers from Salazar.
On Wednesday he was back on the other side of the Atlantic, posting on Twitter a picture of himself training in France.
He said: "Good to be out on the track in France today, getting ready for my next race in Monaco!! Focusing on my training!!!!"
British athlete Mo Farah says his mood has improved after what he admits was a tough few days.
Farah pulled out of a Diamond League meeting in Birmingham after his coach Alberto Salazar was accused of being involved in doping.
"I mentioned at the weekend that the past week has been tough for me, but having spent a few days with my family and having time to reflect, I am feeling much more upbeat," Farah posted on Facebook.
"However, I do realise that at the weekend I disappointed a lot of people by pulling out of the race and I wanted to apologise again to you all and say a massive thanks for your on-going support. Hope to see you soon!!"
Mo Farah's coach Alberto Salazar claims those accusing him of doping are 'knowingly making false statements'.
The BBC and US website ProPublica released material last week claiming Salazar had given Farah's training partner Galen Rupp banned anabolic steroid testosterone.
Salazar vigorously denied all of the allegations in a statement:
I have said all along that I believe in a clean sport, hard work and I deny all allegations of doping. The BBC and ProPublica have engaged in inaccurate and unfounded journalism, with a complete lack of regard for both Galen and Mo.
Given the time and effort the BBC and ProPublica committed to making these false allegations I hope that media and fans will afford me a short time to show the accusers are knowingly making false statements.
I will document and present the facts as quickly as I can so that Galen and Mo can focus on doing what they love and have worked so hard to achieve.
Ed Warner says if he was a close friend of Mo Farah's he would advise the Olympic champion to suspend his relationship with Alberto SalazarRead the full story ›
Mo Farah's rival Andy Vernon was 'not surprised' the 32-year-old did not show up at Birmingham Grand Prix on Sunday.
Speaking after the 5000-metre race in which he finished ninth, Vernon said: "I'm pretty sure his mind won't be in the right place for racing and being an athlete I know how important that sort of thing is.
"Also... he's Mo Farah, he's expected to win."
Vernon and Farah have enjoyed a difficult relationship following a social media spat last year.
Olympic champion Mo Farah has pulled out of today's 1500m race at the Diamond League event in Birmingham saying he is "emotionally and physically drained".
"This week has been very stressful and taken a lot out of me. I have not been able to focus properly on today's race," Farah said in a statement.
"I want to run well in the IAAF World Athletics Championships in Beijing and have decided it is better for me to go back to the US, seek answers to my questions and get back into training."
"I apologise to the people who bought tickets to come and watch me race and ask for your understanding at this time."
Farah will not be ending his relationship with Alberto Salazar as he has not seen 'clear evidence' to back up doping allegationsRead the full story ›
Mo Farah has said doping allegations concerning his coach Alberto Salazar is "ruining my reputation" - but he has no plans to end their relationship.
The double Olympic gold medallist told a press conference he has not seen "any clear evidence" that Salazar had been involved in doping.
"I'm a clean athlete, against drugs and anyone who isn't should be banned for life.
"I want to know the answers and the easiest thing to do would be to jump.
"But if you can't show me proof (Salazar), I'm out. I will be talking to people because it's my reputation", he added.
"The headline is 'Mo coach' and it's not fair on my family, kids. I want the memories, the 75,000 people cheering for me at the Olympics. They should know."