The FBI believe the four gunmen who stormed a shopping centre in the Kenyan capital Nairobi last year, killing at least 67 people, died in the attack.
The Islamist group Al-Shabaab claimed responsibility for the September 21 attack on the Westgate Mall, which led to a three-day siege, though the fate of the gunmen has never been confirmed.
Dennis Brady, the FBI legal attache in Nairobi, said in an interview on the bureau's website: "We believe, as do the Kenyan authorities, that the four gunmen inside the mall were killed."
He added: "Our ERT (Evidence Response Team) made significant finds, and there is no evidence that any of the attackers escaped from the area where they made their last stand."
As attention focusses on the militant group al-Shabaab, ITV News has spoken to a preacher accused of being their top recruiter.Read the full story ›
Kenya Red Cross has said it has received reports of 39 people still missing after the attack on a shopping centre in Nairobi.
It follows the Kenyan Interior Minister's announcement on Sunday that he does not believe there are any more hostages inside the building.
Kenya Red Cross said it is in continual contact with the relatives of those reported missing, but that 39 people have still not been accounted for.
A total of 67 people have been confirmed dead as a result of the attack.
Police are investigating whether some of the Westgate Mall attackers were able to escape through an underground tunnel, sources have told ITV News.
Africa Correspondent Rohit Kachroo reports from Nairobi:
Kenya's Interior Minister has said he does not believe there were any hostages left in the shopping centre "unless forensic evidence shows otherwise".
There are nine suspects in custody over the attack on a mall in Nairobi, Kenya's Interior Minister has said. One suspect was arrested today, he added.
One of the soldiers in the three-day long assault by Kenyan forces against al-Shabaab militants inside the Westgate Mall has described his experience.
He said the fighters were "more than professional" and that one of the attackers was "certainly" a woman, as Africa Correspondent Rohit Kachroo reports.
A British man killed in the Westgate Mall attack died after attempting to offer himself as hostage to save a group of children, The Standard reports.
London-born Mitul Shah tried to negotiate with members of al-Shabaab as they targeted a group of children taking part in a TV cooking competition his company was sponsoring.
Colleagues said his efforts gave some children time to flee, though he was unable to convince the gunmen to let all of the children go free.
The father-of-one was shot dead along with a number of children, and as well as radio presenter Ruhila Adatia.
The Kenyan Interior Ministry has said no more bodies have been found in the Westgate shopping mall. It said the government is continuing to work with Interpol, adding that the death toll stands at 67, including 61 civilians and six security guards.
No bodies have been recovered.
We're giving the position of govt. The death toll till stands at 67. 61 civilians and 6 security officers.
We're working together with Interpol. We don't want to divulge their work until we get a final report.
Kenyan authorities are holding eight suspects over the Westgate mall attack, and have released three people after questioning, according to the Kenyan interior minister.