Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason is available for Saturday's match at home to Norwich after he recovered from an ankle injuryRead the full story ›
Goals from Mesut Ozil and Lewis Grabban saw Arsenal and Norwich share the points at Carrow RoadRead the full story ›
Norwich are without Matt Jarvis after the on-loan West Ham winger tweaked knee ligaments in last weekend's 2-1 defeat at Manchester CityRead the full story ›
Marie Black was convicted of 23 offences, including rape, relating to five young children in the worst case a judge said he had ever seen.Read the full story ›
A locum doctor groped and sexually assaulted a male patient behind a privacy curtain while five other patients lay nearby, a court heard.Read the full story ›
Southampton XI vs. Norwich: Stekelenburg; Cédric, Fonte, Yoshida, Targett; Romeu, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadi?, Mané; Pellè. #SaintsFC
Mattia Destro is leaving Roma for Bologna, dealing a blow to Norwich's transfer plans as they had hoped to sign the Italy striker
Destro, who spent the second half of last season on loan at AC Milan, was among those under consideration by Canaries boss Alex Neil in the manager's attempts to strengthen his squad before the end of the transfer window.
Destro is reported to be moving for an initial one million euro (around £700,000) loan fee, with Bologna obliged to make the deal permanent in 12 months time by paying a further nine million euros (£6.3m).
"Today my new adventure begins at Bologna," said Destro on Twitter..
"I will give it my all to repay your faith! I'm comiiiiiing! #weareone #goals #assists "
Last week, Neil had revealed Destro was on Norwich's list of targets.
"There are ongoing negotiations with quite a few players, not just players but clubs and agents and different things like that, but yes, he is a player who has been discussed," he said.
Yann M'Vila has been included in the Sunderland senior squad for the first timeRead the full story ›
Norwich will find it tough but will no doubt go down fighting with a fresh-thinking young manager at the helmRead the full story ›
Nappy firm Huggies has apologised after claims from a horrified mother who says she found a dead mouse in a packet of baby wipes.Read the full story ›