A student killed during the Paris terror attacks was honoured by her American university when she was awarded her diploma posthumously.Read the full story ›
Paris terror attack suspect Salah Abdeslam has appeared in court but refused to talk to judges, according to his lawyer.Read the full story ›
One group of women, each with children who died in Syria after becoming radicalised, told ITV they "still live every day wondering" why?Read the full story ›
A Frenchman has been arrested in Spain on suspicion of supplying the weapons that were used to kill five people at a kosher deli in Paris last year.
The 27-year-old man is from Sainte Catherine and was arrested in the Malaga area on Tuesday, in a joint operation with French police, Spain's interior ministry said in a statement.
Amedy Coulibaly shot dead a police officer and four hostages in the supermarket in January 2015, a day after two other gunmen killed 12 people in an attack on the Charlie Hebdo newspaper office in Paris.
Three people arrested in Brussels on Tuesday in connection with the Paris terrorist attacks have been released, Belgian prosecutors have said.
Earlier on Tuesday Belgian prosecutors said they had charged two men with terror offences in relation to the Brussels bombings on March 22 - which killed 32 people.
November's terrorist attacks in Paris killed 130 and injured over 360 others.
A man held by police in Belgium since November in connection with the Paris terror attacks will be released today, the country's federal prosecutor has said.
According to state broadcaster RTBF, 35-year-old Belgian national Abdellah C is accused of accompanying Mohamed Abrini - another of the suspects in the November 13 attacks - to the airport when he left to fight in Syria.
Abdellah C will be released under strict conditions, the prosecutor added.
His lawyer said he denied any involvement.
A worker who was electrocuted while fixing lights on the attraction.Read the full story ›
The lawyer defending Paris terror suspect Saleh Abdeslam says he will sue a French prosecutor for divulging his client's private admission that he planned to blow himself up with fellow Islamic State militants.
Abdeslam was captured during a police raid in Brussels on Friday but his lawyer Sven Mary accuses a lead French investigator of violating judicial confidentiality by quoting his statement to a magistrate in Brussels at a news conference.
At the Paris news conference, Francois Molins read from 26-year-old Abdeslam's statement, saying: "He wanted to blow himself up at the Stade de France and, I quote, backed out."
The gun and bomb attacks on a sports stadium, bars and a concert hall killed 130 people and was the deadliest militant assault in Europe since 2004.
Abdeslam is due to appear before a judge in Brussels on Wednesday.
Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam is "likely to be returned to France" to face allegations of 'terrorist murder' after been formally charged by Belgian police today.
ITV News' Security Editor Rohit Kachroo says Abdeslam could face several more days of interrogation in Belgium before being returned to France where he is expected to be put on trial "in the very city where he's accused of playing a part in its worst ever terrorist atrocity".