Three people arrested in Brussels on Tuesday in connection with the Paris terrorist attacks have been released, Belgian prosecutors have said.
Earlier on Tuesday Belgian prosecutors said they had charged two men with terror offences in relation to the Brussels bombings on March 22 - which killed 32 people.
November's terrorist attacks in Paris killed 130 and injured over 360 others.
A man held by police in Belgium since November in connection with the Paris terror attacks will be released today, the country's federal prosecutor has said.
According to state broadcaster RTBF, 35-year-old Belgian national Abdellah C is accused of accompanying Mohamed Abrini - another of the suspects in the November 13 attacks - to the airport when he left to fight in Syria.
Abdellah C will be released under strict conditions, the prosecutor added.
His lawyer said he denied any involvement.
A worker who was electrocuted while fixing lights on the attraction.Read the full story ›
The lawyer defending Paris terror suspect Saleh Abdeslam says he will sue a French prosecutor for divulging his client's private admission that he planned to blow himself up with fellow Islamic State militants.
Abdeslam was captured during a police raid in Brussels on Friday but his lawyer Sven Mary accuses a lead French investigator of violating judicial confidentiality by quoting his statement to a magistrate in Brussels at a news conference.
At the Paris news conference, Francois Molins read from 26-year-old Abdeslam's statement, saying: "He wanted to blow himself up at the Stade de France and, I quote, backed out."
The gun and bomb attacks on a sports stadium, bars and a concert hall killed 130 people and was the deadliest militant assault in Europe since 2004.
Abdeslam is due to appear before a judge in Brussels on Wednesday.
Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam is "likely to be returned to France" to face allegations of 'terrorist murder' after been formally charged by Belgian police today.
ITV News' Security Editor Rohit Kachroo says Abdeslam could face several more days of interrogation in Belgium before being returned to France where he is expected to be put on trial "in the very city where he's accused of playing a part in its worst ever terrorist atrocity".
Terror suspect Salah Abdeslam wanted to commit suicide bombing at the Paris stadium but backed out, a prosecutor has said.
"Salah Abdesalam today during questioning by investigators affirmed that, and I quote, 'he wanted to blow himself up at the Stade de France and that he had backed down'," Francois Molins told reporters, adding that Abdeslam's initial statements should be treated with caution.
Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam has been formally charged with terrorist murder, the Belgian prosecutor has said.
Another man, Monir Ahmed Alaaj, was charged alongside him with the same offence. A third man faces trial for being a member of a terrorist organisation and aiding and abetting criminals
A woman detainee named only as Djemila M,was charged with aiding and abetting but released, the prosecutors said in a statement. A second woman was released without charge.
Interpol has advised its member states to be extra vigilant at border controls in the wake of the arrest of Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam.
The police organisation believes the arrest of Abdeslam could encourage accomplices to flee Europe.
Whilst it is too soon to speculate in which direction the investigation will proceed, anyone linked to Abdeslam will be concerned that their location could be revealed and attempt to run to try and avoid detection.
It is now vital that countries continue to cooperate and make thorough checks against the information available to them to avoid suspects slipping through the net.