A look at team news ahead of the return of the Premier League this weekend.Read the full story ›
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has said he "feels really good" on his return to work after he was admitted to hospital earlier this week.
The German underwent a series of checks before being discharged on Wednesday evening.
"I feel really good. I am 50 now - maybe I need to get used to it but I've been twice already in a British hospital," he said at his press conference to preview Saturday's match against Southampton.
"The NHS is not as bad as you think. I am not ill, which is kind of good news.
"You should not experience as a person in public to go to a hospital - it was not a marketing thing. I had people shouting 'Klopp is in hospital, did you see him?'"
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has declared himself fit for Saturday's Premier League match at Leicester.
The 29-year-old was taken to hospital on Tuesday after experiencing a dizzy spell at half-time of the 4-2 defeat to Nigeria in Russia.
After being discharged and rejoining the team Aguero returned to Manchester where he was assessed by City's medical staff.
Following their evaluation, Aguero announced he had been passed fit to play at the weekend.
"All the tests they run on me - just for caution - turn out well, so I'm set to go for Saturday's match. C'mon, City!" he tweeted.
City were always optimistic Aguero would be fine for the return of the Premier League after stressing earlier in the week that the player "never lost consciousness" despite suggestions he had fainted.
The club's all-time leading goalscorer has only recently returned to action after he sustaining a rib injury in a car crash in Amsterdam in September when the taxi he was in collided with a lamp post.
Everton are set to be boosted by the long-awaited return to training of winger Yannick Bolasie.
The DR Congo international, who has made just 15 appearances for the club since a £25million move from Crystal Palace in the summer of 2016, has not played since December 4 last year after a cruciate knee ligament injury which has required two operations.
However, the 28-year-old is set to rejoin his team-mates at the club's Finch Farm training complex next week, although he does not have a target for a return to competitive football.
"I haven't set a date yet for that return. I can't really say right now," Bolasie told Sky Sports News.
"I'm back in on Monday at Everton. I'm probably going to be integrated with the team then, but come back I don't know.
"I want to make sure I'm feeling good. It's not just my name on my shirt on the pitch; I want to make sure it's me."
Manchester City have announced record revenues of £473.4million for the past financial year.
The Premier League club have also recorded a profit for the third straight year while showing financial improvement for a ninth year in succession.
The healthy figures, published in the club's annual report for 2016-17, come with the club also in fine shape on the field.
Pep Guardiola's side top the Premier League after 11 games and are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League. The club's women's team completed a clean sweep of all three domestic trophies last year.
Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has denied reports he was sent home from training.
Schneiderlin and Kevin Mirallas were left out of the squad which beat Watford 3-2 on Sunday after being involved in an incident at the club's training ground a day earlier, Press Association Sport understands.
It was reported that on Saturday the pair's involvement in a session at the club's Finch Farm complex ended early after their attitudes were questioned by coaching staff.
But Schneiderlin on Monday refuted the suggestion he was sent home and insisted he remains fully committed to the club.
He wrote on Twitter: "I have seen press stories today about me 'being sent away from training'. The stories are not true.
"I am fully committed to Everton and will continue to work hard for the club and the fans in training and on the pitch."
Claude Makelele has left his position as assistant coach at Swansea to become head coach at KAS Eupen, the Premier League club have announced.
Swans boss Paul Clement added Makelele to his coaching staff in January, having worked alongside him under Carlo Ancelotti at Paris St Germain.
But the 44-year-old is set to return to management at KAS Eupen, who are currently bottom of the top flight in Belgium.
"Everyone at Swansea City would like to thank Claude for his contribution to the club, and wish him well in his career," said a statement on the club's official website.
Makelele's arrival, together with Clement, coincided with the upturn in results which saw Swansea escape relegation last season, eventually finishing 15th in the Premier League.
He will take over a team who are only one point adrift at the bottom of the table in Belgium, despite winning just two of their first 14 games. However, last weekend KAS Eupen scored two last-gasp goals to draw 4-4 at fourth-placed Sint-Truiden.
Makelele's previous managerial experience saw him undertake a five-and-a-half month spell in charge of French club Bastia in 2014.
Find out all the Premier League team news for this weekend including the big clashes as Man City take on Arsenal and Chelsea face Man UtdRead the full story ›
New boss Claude Puel began his Leicester reign with a routine win over managerless Everton as the Foxes eased away from trouble.Read the full story ›
Today's starting XI: Schmeichel, Simpson, Maguire, Morgan (c), Fuchs, Ndidi, Iborra, Chilwell, Gray, Mahrez, Vardy.… https://t.co/8XGQ7l0805