Ousmane Dembele could be on his way to Arsenal with the club willing to pay £10m for a season-long loan from Barcelona.Read the full story ›
Here's a look at the signing's and departures from every Premier League club so far in the 2018 summer transfer windowRead the full story ›
Bournemouth have agreed a club-record £25million fee to sign Colombia star Jefferson Lerma from Levante, Press Association Sport understands.
The Cherries are ready to top the £20million paid to prise Nathan Ake from Chelsea last summer to land defensive midfielder Lerma.
Lerma is understood to be set to travel to the south coast to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms, with Bournemouth also needing to secure a work permit.
The 23-year-old shone at the summer's World Cup in Russia, and is now in line to become Bournemouth's third off-season signing.
The Cherries have already recruited Spanish left-back Diego Rico from Leganes and Wales forward David Brooks from Sheffield United.
Lerma will be expected to add steel to Bournemouth's midfield options, with boss Eddie Howe keen on recruiting a destructive player to add contrast to his resources.
Bournemouth cruised past Marseille 5-2 in a high-scoring pre-season friendly at Dean Court on Saturday, as preparations intensify ahead of their Premier League opener against Cardiff on August 11.
Lerma's likely signing could prove the end of Bournemouth's summer transfer business, though Howe and the club will doubtless continue to scour for new recruits.
Howe has reiterated several times that this summer has been his toughest yet in terms of recruitment.
"The summer transfer window has been tough, I will say that; it has been difficult with the World Cup and the window shutting earlier," said Howe.
"It's been different from last year, and we've found it harder to bring the players in we want."
Chelsea winger Pedro has signed a one-year contract extension.
The 31-year-old, who moved to Stamford Bridge from Barcelona in the summer of 2015, is now under contract until the summer of 2020.
He told the club's official website: "It is very good for me, I am really happy here in the club, with my team-mates, the supporters and the club in general.
"It's important for me to continue with Chelsea, I am comfortable here and want to win new titles and trophies. I want to help the team, score goals, and I repeat, I am really happy."
Pedro has so far played in 131 games for the Blues, scoring 28 goals.
Club director Marina Granovskaia added: "We are very happy to secure Pedro's services for another year.
"Since becoming a Chelsea player he has regularly demonstrated his quality on the field and we look forward to seeing him continue to flourish under the guidance of Maurizio Sarri."
Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus has signed a new deal with Manchester City which ties him to the Premier League champions until 2023.
The new deal extends his previous contract by two years.
The 21-year-old joined City in January 2017 and has since scored 24 goals in 53 matches.
He told the club's official website: "I would like to thank the fans for the welcome and for how well they have treated me.
"I can say that it was the best decision I've made in my life to come to Manchester City because whilst I'm here I'm improving as a professional and as a person."
Jesus added: "Also thanks to the club for being so organised and focused since I arrived.
"(Manager) Pep (Guardiola) had an important role in my signing, but also the club. City is a huge club and it is getting bigger and bigger so I just want to say thanks for everything. I hope that I can keep making the fans happy."
Director of football Txiki Begiristain added: "Gabriel is undoubtedly one of the best young forwards in world football, so to have him commit his future to us is a huge boost.
"There's so much variety in his game. I know how much Pep enjoys working with him and I am really looking forward to watching his development in the coming years."
Jesus was part of the Brazil squad which reached the World Cup quarter-finals in Russia this summer.
All you need to know about the recent rule changes which have had an impact on football ahead of the new season.Read the full story ›
There is just over a week until the summer transfer window shuts and there is still plenty of business for Premier League clubs to doRead the full story ›
Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of South African international Percy Tau from South African Premier Soccer League side Mamelodi Sundowns
The 24-year-old striker has agreed a four-year deal and will be loaned out ahead of the new season.
“Percy is a player we have highlighted for the future, and there is no doubting his talent, having been voted South African player of the season," Chris Hughton told the Brighton website.
“Percy will go out on loan this season, play regularly and get some experience of European football.
“We will be watching his progress and monitoring his development over the season.”
Newcastle have announced the signing of South Korea captain Ki Sung-yueng, with the midfielder's move from Swansea to become official on July 1.
The 29-year-old has signed a two-year deal and will join on a free transfer when his contract expires.
"I'm so pleased I can join the club," Ki said on the Newcastle's official website. "I was always pleasantly surprised when I came to St James' Park to play against Newcastle - there is a great atmosphere and the passion from the fans is a great support to the players.
"Everyone knows how big this club is so I'm really looking forward to playing with my teammates and for the fans."
Goran Bunjevcevic, who made 51 appearances for Tottenham during a five-year spell at White Hart Lane, has died at the age of 45.
Bunjevcevic's former club Red Star Belgrade announced the news on their official website, saying he had suffered an aneurysm in May.
The statement read: "With sadness we report that Goran Bunjevcevic, former Crvena zvezda captain and director of football, has passed away on 28 June 2018. He was 45 years old.
"Goran fought bravely for over a month after suffering an aneurysm on 20 May this year, but has today tragically lost the battle."
Bunjevcevic left Tottenham in 2006 and spent a short period with Den Haag in Holland before retiring and eventually taking up a new position as sporting director of the Serbian Football Association.
Tottenham posted on Twitter: "We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of our former player Goran Bunjevcevic. The thoughts of everyone at the Club are with his friends and family at this extremely difficult time."
Bunjevcevic was a popular figure in Serbian football, having captained Red Star Belgrade to a league title in 2000 and made 16 appearances for the Yugoslavia national team.
After Serbia's opening World Cup win over Costa Rica two weeks ago, defender Aleksandar Kolarov dedicated his match-winning free-kick to Bunjevcevic.
Kolarov told reporters: "We dedicate this win to our director, and we want him to know that we are all supporting him.
"He's had some health problems. We want to relay this message to him and his family that we are 100 per cent behind him."