Leicester defender Paul Konchesky has joined Championship side QPR on a season-long loan.
The 34-year-old - who has over 550 career appearances - is now in line to make his Rangers debut against Charlton on Saturday.
"I know what QPR as a club are all about having played here over the years - the fans demand 100 per cent and that's what I give every time I step on to the pitch," Konchesky said.
"I can't wait to get going and help this club bounce back from last season's relegation."
QPR have signed former Newcastle defender James Perch from Wigan for an undisclosed fee.
The 29 year-old has penned a three-year deal with Chris Ramsey's side after impressing for the relegated Latics last season.
Perch picked up Wigan's players' player of the year award for successive campaigns in April after a string of impressive performances in defence and midfield.
The versatile defender has 65 Premier League appearances under his belt for Newcastle and scored for Wigan at Loftus Road in the Championship play-off semi-final second leg in May 2014.
Southampton are set to complete the loan signing of QPR defender Steven Caulker, acoording to Press Association Sport.
Toby Alderweireld's decision to join Tottenham and a serious knee injury sustained by Florin Gardos has heightened the need to bring in defensive reinforcements at St Mary's.
Saints manager Ronald Koeman has spoken of his wish to acquire at least one more centre-back, as well as add some extra height in defence - a role it appears Caulker will now help fill.
Signed by QPR last summer, the 23-year-old is again on the move with a loan deal at St Mary's close to completion.
Reports suggest Caulker will move with a view to an £8million permanent transfer - the amount QPR paid to bring him in from Cardiff last year.
The centre-back will be looking to avoid a third straight relegation from the Premier League at Saints and to add to his sole England cap won three years ago.
Shaun Wright-Phillips is close to signing a contract with New York Red Bulls, where his brother Bradley has been playing for two years.
The former Man City and Chelsea winger, last seen warming the bench at QPR, has been training with the MLS side since mid-June.
The 33 year-old will join former Blues team-mate Frank Lampard and England team-mate Steven Gerrard in MLS, who have joined New York City and La Galaxy respectively.
Championship QPR have confirmed they will re-apply for work permit on behalf of midfielder Sandro.
Sandro played for the club last season without a work permit due to an administration issue and is currently out of the country.
QPR can confirm that the club's sponsorship licence has been reinstated with immediate effect.
The club has resolved the matter with the Home Office and Sandro will reapply for a new work permit once clearance has been given by the football authorities.
QPR have named Nedum Onuoha as their new captain, replacing Joey Barton who was released by the club this summer.
The central defender, who can also play as full-back, will skipper Chris Ramsey's team in the Championship this season.
The 28 year-old has played 83 league games for QPR since joining the club from Man City on a four-and-a-half year deal in January 2012.
Karl Henry has extended his contract with QPR by another 12 months.
The former Wolves midfielder exercised a clause in his deal that allowed him to stay with the relegated side, who finish at the foot of the Premier League last season.
Henry, 32, told qpr.co.uk:
"I'm pleased to have taken up my year’s option. I’m looking forward to the challenge ahead with this group of players.
“Hopefully we can bounce back from last year’s disappointments and give the fans something positive to shout about."
Leicester City have had a £12million bid for QPR striker Charlie Austin rejected.
The 25-year-old forward scored 18 Premier League goals for the Rs last season but could not help keep the west London club in the top flight.
Austin, who was in Roy Hodgson's England squad for last month's fixtures with the Republic of Ireland and Slovenia, is entering the final year of his current deal at Loftus Road but QPR are not prepared to lower their valuation of one of their prized assets.
QPR have signed former Germany under-21 striker Sebastian Polter on a three-year deal from Mainz for an undisclosed fee.
The 24 year-old spent last season on loan with FC Union Berlin, who play in the German equivalent of England's Championship, where the 6 ft 3 in striker scored 14 goals in 29 games.
FC Union Berlin finished 7th last season, missing on the promotion play-off spot by 11 points.
Polter won ten caps for Germany's under-21 side between 2012 and 2013, scoring four goals, while he's also played for Wolfsburg and Mainz in the Bundesliga.
Assistant manager Kevin Bond will leave QPR when his contract expires at the end of this month.
The Championship club on Wednesday announced the imminent departure of Bond, who joined Rangers as part of former manager Harry Redknapp's coaching staff in November 2012.
Chris Ramsey succeeded Redknapp in February and was appointed on a permanent basis despite QPR's relegation from the Premier League.
QPR said on their website:
Kevin Bond will leave QPR when his contract expires at the end of this month.
The 58 year-old, who joined Rangers as part of former manager Harry Redknapp's backroom team in November 2012, will depart when his current deal concludes on June 30.
The club would like to place on the record its thanks to Kevin for his services to QPR and wish him well for the future. A further announcement regarding Chris Ramsey's backroom team will be made in due course.