France defender Raphael Varane has agreed a new five-year contract with Real Madrid.
The 24-year-old centre-back, who moved to the Bernabeu from Lens in 2011, has helped Real win LaLiga once and the Champions League three times.
A statement published on Real's official website said Varane's new deal would run until the end of June 2022.
Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has agreed a new contract with the LaLiga champions.
The 29-year-old has put pen to paper on an extended deal to keep him at the Bernabeu until June 2021.
Benzema, who had two years remaining on his existing terms, becomes the latest player to prolong his stay with Los Blancos after Isco, Marcelo and Dani Carvajal did so in the past week.
A statement on the club's website read: "Real Madrid C. F. and Karim Benzema have agreed an extension to the player's contract, binding him to the club until 30 June 2021."
Benzema has long been the subject of transfer stories linking him to Arsenal, with a story in the Spanish press this week claiming that Madrid were considering selling the France international to the Gunners.
Benzema joined Madrid from Lyon in 2009 and has won 14 major trophies with the club, including two LaLiga titles, three Champions Leagues and two Copa del Rey crowns.
Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City may not be able to prevent Real Madrid snapping up highly-rated youngster Brahim Diaz.
The 18-year-old Spanish midfielder, who joined the City Academy at the age of 14, is reportedly attracting the interest of the European champions.
Diaz signed a three-year professional contract with City last year and Guardiola feels he is committed to the club, but he is unsure what would happen if Real did make a move.
City lost another of their academy prospects, 17-year-old Jadon Sancho, to Borussia Dortmund in an £8million deal last month.
Manager Guardiola said: "We want him but today the market is the market - the wishes from the clubs, maybe we cannot control it.
"I know - because we spoke with him many times - the commitment from that guy, Brahim, to stay here and play for Manchester City because Manchester City gave him the opportunity to start to compete in the high level. He grew up, his family are happy here, but you never know.
"We are going to try, of course, to hear him but he has to know at Madrid, Dortmund, here, the top level, it is not easy to play.
"In the end it will be decided by his performances on the pitch."
Real Madrid to spend big next summer with Premier League trio De Gea, Hazard and Sanchez all on their shortlist.Read the full story ›
Real Madrid attacking midfielder Isco has signed a new five-year contract.
The 25-year-old, who scored 10 La Liga goals for Real last season, is tied to the Spanish champions until 2022 after renewing his deal.
A statement published on Real's official website said Isco would address the media on Friday morning.
Real Madrid's Asensio will miss his club's Champions League opener on Wednesday night due to an infection caused by shaving his legs.Read the full story ›
Real Madrid's official Twitter account seems to have been been hacked, after a post welcoming Lionel Messi to the club appeared on their feed.
Just days after Barcelona's account was taken over by hackers OurMine, which announced Paris St Germain's Angel Di Maria had joined the club as a hoax, the group was at it again, this time on the Champions League winners' account.
At 5.30am BST, accompanied by a video of Messi scoring for Barcelona against Real Madrid, a post on Real's Twitter said: "Benvingut Messi! Â¡Bienvenido Messi! Welcome Messi! Bienvenue Messi! #Messi."
The group, which has hacked a series of high-profile accounts over the past 12 months, then followed it up with a series of tweets claiming responsibility for the hacking, saying: "Internet security is s*** and we proved that."
The post went viral, with over 27,000 retweets in the first 45 minutes of it being up.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been handed a fve match ban for pushing the referee following his dismissal in the Supercopa de Espana yesterday evenng against Barcelona.
The Madrid forward reacted angrily after he was shown a second yellow card, when the referee adjudged him to have gone down too easily inside the Barcelona box.
Ronaldo, having already been cautioned for taking his shirt off after scoring in the 3-1 win at the Nou Camp, was shown a second yellow card in the 82nd minute for diving after going down under pressure from Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti.
The Portugal international responded to his dismissal by shoving referee Ricardo de Burgos Bengoetxea in the back before making his way off the pitch.
The Spanish football federation (RFEF) has now handed the 32-year-old a five- ban - one for the double booking and another four for pushing the official.
Romelu Lukaku's first Manchester United goal could not prevent Jose Mourinho's side losing 2-1 to Real Madrid.Read the full story ›
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.