The record companies behind some of Britain's biggest artists such as Radiohead and Adele have warned that Brexit would be "disastrous".
Universal Music and Beggars Group, which together represent the likes of Sir Paul McCartney and Dizzee Rascal, have written to staff and the "wider music community" to urge them to vote Remain in Thursday's poll.
In a joint letter, they said staying in the European Union is strongly in the interests of the companies and artists.
Universal chief executive David Joseph and Beggars founder Martin Mills wrote: "First and foremost we are writing to urge you to vote on Thursday, but also to consider all of the issues carefully. We believe a victory for Brexit would be economically, politically, socially and culturally disastrous - for all of us.
"Many of you will be travelling to Glastonbury on Thursday, the day of the vote. To us, Glastonbury embodies the inclusiveness that a Brexit vote seeks to reject.
"No-one thinks the EU is perfect. It's undeniably flawed. But when your family is imperfect, you don't abandon it - you stay with it, and seek to make it better. That's what we need to do here."
Sir Paul McCartney revealed that he started drinking heavily and almost quit music after The Beatles split in 1970.Read the full story ›
Sir Paul McCartney can be heard saying 'How VIP do we gotta get?' as he is 'turned away' from an after-party hosted by rapper TygaRead the full story ›
The three-bedroom, mid-terrace former council house went for more than the guide price and was snapped up by an anonymous bidder in the UK.Read the full story ›
Sir Paul McCartney and Kanye West join forces to release a song dedicated to the rapper's baby daughter North.Read the full story ›
Sir Paul McCartney has spoken about the moment he learned of John Lennon's murder in a frank interview with ITV's The Jonathan Ross Show.Read the full story ›
Johnny Depp has joined Sir Paul McCartney in the video for his new single - but his fans could be forgiven for not spotting the actor.Read the full story ›
Sir Paul McCartney has been forced to postpone US dates on his world tour as he continues to recover from a virus.
The former Beatle, who turns 72 later this month, cancelled a string of gigs in Japan and South Korea last month.
He has now said that he will be following doctors' orders to recover fully before he takes to the stage again.
Sir Paul McCartney said he was "extremely moved" by the messages of support he has received after he was struck down by an illness that forced him to cancel a string of gigs.
The 71-year-old former Beatle pulled out of tour dates in Japan and South Korea after contracting a virus.
He has been treated for the illness at a Tokyo hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.
A statement released on behalf of Sir Paul said: "Since contracting a virus last week that led to the postponement of tour dates, Paul received successful medical treatment at a hospital in Tokyo.
"He will make a complete recovery and has been ordered to take a few days rest. Paul has been extremely moved by all the messages and well wishes he has received from fans all over the world."
Former Beatle wins "songwriter's songwriter" at the NME Awards, but said "the great thing" about music is "you don't know how you do it".Read the full story ›