Police in Hampshire today said they had launched a "major investigation" to urgently find a five-year-old boy with a brain tumour who was taken without consent from Southampton General Hospital by his parents.
Hampshire Police say a 33 year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction in connection with a teenager who went missing from Southampton.
The 15 year-old was found safe and well on the Isle of Wight yesterday night.
A 15-year-old schoolgirl is still missing two days after she was last seen with a man more than twice her age.
Police have said they are "growing concerned" for the welfare of Rebecca McLean, from Southampton, Hampshire.
The teenager is believed to have travelled to the Isle of Wight with 33-year-old Michael Britten, also from Southampton.
They were last seen together in Ryde, Isle of Wight, on Saturday morning.
Hampshire Police have appealed for public help.
Missing teenager Rebecca McLean from Southampton, has been found safe and well. Police say Rebecca was located on the Isle of Wight.
A 33 year old man is now helping police with their enquiries.
A police search is underway after a 15-year-old girl has gone missing from Southampton.
A photo has been released of Rebecca McLean , who is believed to be on the Isle of Wight with 33-year-old Michael Britten - also from Southampton.
The pair were last seen together in Ryde, Isle of Wight, yesterday morning and police are growing concerned for their welfare.
Anyone with any information, or who has seen Rebecca or Michael, is asked to contact Southampton police.
With Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade Chamberlaine in the side, the Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger thinks that Southampton FC could have gone on to win the Champions League.
Instead the team's best players have all left and fans are worried about the season ahead.
ITV Sports Correspondent Ian Payne reports
A murder investigation has been launched after a 31-year-old man died following an altercation at a house on New Year's Eve.
The victim died following the incident at an address in Langdown Road, Hythe, Southampton.
Hampshire Police were called to the property at 9pm after the man suffered serious injuries in the altercation.
He was taken to Southampton General Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 10.20pm.
Another man, also 31, was arrested at an address in Totton, Southampton, at 2.25am this morning and he is currently in custody.
The fire service spokesman said that one person had been taken to hospital as a precaution after the gas leak at the supermarket centre in Southampton.
It is understood that a total of 62 people had been seen by paramedics but their ailments are understood to be minor.
Fire services say they have identified the cause of a gas leak that caused a Southampton shopping centre to be evacuated, and that the area is now "safe".
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service told BBC News that refrigerators used in the supermarkets had caused the leak.
Rescue services said they are investigating a suspected "hazardous materials incident" at a shopping centre in Hampshire.
The Hedge End retail centre was evacuated after the alarm was raised at about 5pm today.