The London Underground drivers union has announced drivers will stage another 24-hour tube strike, from 9.30pm on August 5, as the dispute over the new all-night tube continues.
The decision to stage another strike came as both sides in the dispute were invited to hold fresh talks in a bid to avert a repeat of last week's industrial action.
Unions are unhappy about pay and rosters for the new service, which is due to start on September 12.
A Tube driver has been arrested after allegedly being drunk in charge of a train, according to reports.
The 50-year-old man's colleagues reportedly smelled alcohol on the driver's breath after he had been at the controls of a northbound Jubilee Line train on Saturday afternoon.
The driver, who has not been named, allegedly kept driving the train after he had been meant to take a break.
He was arrested after failing to provide a breath sample.
A British Transport Police spokeswoman said: “I can confirm that officers were called to Queensbury London Underground station shortly after 3pm on Saturday.
“A 50-year-old man has been arrested under the Transport and Works Act and has been released on police bail until Wednesday, 2 April pending further enquiries.”
A TfL spokesman said the man had been suspended while investigations are continuing.
London Underground says it will launch a new 'Night Tube", which means trains on some lines will run at the weekend for 24 hours:
- Central Line
- Jubilee Line
- Northern Line
- Piccadilly Line
- Victoria Line
The overnight service is due to start in 2015.
The man behind the modern tube map will be honoured today - the 80th anniversary of its first being published.
An English Heritage Blue Plaque will be unveiled at Harry Beck's birthplace in Leyton in east London.
An old version of London Underground's iconic 'Mind the Gap' announcement is to be restored at Embankment Tube station, after the widow of the actor who recorded it asked for the chance to hear her husband's voice again.
Oswald Laurence made the recording more than 40 years ago and could be heard all over the capital until it was phased out.
Embankment eventually became the only station to play the message, with Mr Laurence's widow telling staff she used to go there after his death so she could listen to his voice until it was eventually discontinued there too.
London Underground director Nigel Holness said: "Transport for London were approached by the widow of Oswald Laurence to see whether she could get a copy of the iconic 'mind the gap' announcement her husband made over 40 years ago.
"We were very touched by her story, so staff tracked down the recording and not only were they able to get a copy of the announcement on CD for her to keep but are also working to restore the announcement at Embankment station."
A 19th Century steam train took passengers on the London Underground today to mark the 150th anniversary of the first Tube journey in the capital.
Specially invited passengers moved off from Kensington Olympia Tube station in west London aboard a train pulled by Met Locomotive 1, which was built in 1898.
The Olympic Flame will be carried on the London Underground tomorrow in a special visit away from the main Torch route.
Service Operator John Light, 64, will hold the Torch as a train adorned with the Olympic Rings travels along the District Line from Wimbledon to Wimbledon Park.
Tube workers have voted to go on strike in a row over jobs and conditions of the service.
The Rail, Maritime and Transport (RMT) union said almost 100 of its members based at a control centre had overwhelmingly backed a campaign of industrial action.
General secretary Bob Crow said:"This group of workers are absolutely key to delivering the service on the Piccadilly line and sub-surface railway and the way that they have been treated by the management at a time when the system is under intense pressure is nothing short of shocking."