Tulisa Contostavlos said she never let herself believe she was "finished forever" after drugs allegations threatened to destroy her career.Read the full story ›
The former-X Factor judge tells Good Morning Britain high profile drug allegations "ruined" her life and left her a "paranoid wreck".Read the full story ›
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has said she is "outraged" at her conviction for assaulting a celebrity blogger at a music festival. The N-Dubz star was found guilty of hitting Savvas Morgan during an altercation at V-Festival in Chelmsford.
She said: "This has been a rollercoaster week for me. I never wanted any of this. I did not assault Vas J Morgan and I am outraged at this decision. I will be appealing it.
"I am determined to clear my name as I have already done once this week. I repeat - I did not assault Vas J Morgan. I am innocent".
The celebrity blogger assaulted by Tulisa Contostavlos has told ITV News, that he is "delighted" by the guilty verdict.
I'm delighted that we can finally put an end to this and move on. It's been a difficult time for everyone involved and I would just like to put it behind me. I've had my character questioned and now feel vindicated by the verdict.
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has been fined £200 for assaulting a celebrity blogger at a music festival by a judge at Stratford Magistrates' Court.
After being convicted of the assault, Contostavlos was ordered to pay a total of £3,020.
This consisted of a £2,700 contribution towards the cost of the prosecution, a £200 fine, £100 compensation to Mr Morgan and a £20 victim surcharge.
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has been convicted by a judge at Stratford Magistrates' Court of assaulting a celebrity blogger at a music festival.
The N-Dubz star hit Savvas Morgan during an altercation at the V Festival in Essex. She was found guilty by a judge at Stratford Magistrates' Court in east London today.
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos is back in court today to find out the verdict of an assault charge against her.
A drugs trial involving her collapsed last week. But she will appear before magistrates in Stratford, east London, to discover her fate after she allegedly hit celebrity blogger Savvas Morgan at last year's V Festival.
Her assistant Gareth Varey, 28, is accused of using threatening behaviour.
The pair, both of Friern Barnet, north London, deny the charges against them.
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has tweeted a message of thanks to her supporters after her trial for drugs allegations collapsed at Southwark Crown Court earlier today.
Thank you to everyone for your amazing messages of support today ? x
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa launched a blistering attack on a Sunday newspaper today, after the drugs case against her collapsed.Read the full story ›
Tulisa Contostavlos said her life had been "ruined" for the last year by what she called "entrapment" from an undercover reporter working for the Sun.
Speaking outside Southwark Crown Court, the singer and former X Factor judge called on the police and the Sun's publishers, News UK, to look into Mazher Mahmood's conduct.
The judge in the case said there were "strong grounds" to believe Mahmood had "lied" and given "entirely inconsistent" evidence.