The former-X Factor judge tells Good Morning Britain high profile drug allegations "ruined" her life and left her a "paranoid wreck".
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa launched a blistering attack on a Sunday newspaper today, after the drugs case against her collapsed.
Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos was put on suicide watch by her manager after reports that she had been involved in a drug deal.
Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos must wait more than a month to discover the outcome of her trial over claims she assaulted a celebrity blogger.
Writer Savvas Morgan claims he suffered swelling to his eye after an alleged incident involving the 25-year-old at the V-Festival in Chelmsford, Essex, last year.
N-Dubz star Tulisa denies the assault but her and her assistant Gareth Varey, who faces the same charge, must wait until July 2 for the verdict after a judge adjourned the case so that further witnesses can be called.
Tulisa Contostavlos's tour manager has told a court the singer was "upset but not angry" after a confrontation with a celebrity blogger.
Writer Savvas Morgan said he suffered swelling to his eye after an alleged incident involving the 25-year-old in Chelmsford, Essex, last year.
But the ex-N-Dubz star and former X-Factor judge has claimed she did not attack him and has been the victim of a vendetta, saying Mr Morgan had a "strange obsession" with her. Contostavlos denies an assault charge linked to the alleged altercation at the V Festival last August.
Singer Tulisa Contostavlos will return to court this morning for closing arguments in her trial over assault allegations.
Celebrity blogger Savvas Morgan claims he suffered swelling to his eye after an alleged incident involving the 25-year-old in Chelmsford, Essex, last year.
But the former X-Factor judge claimed she is the victim of a vendetta, and Morgan has a "strange obsession" with her.
This morning the court will hear prosecution and defence closing speeches before District Judge Angus Hamilton retires to consider his verdict.
Singer Tulisa Contostavlos is expected to make her first appearance at Crown Court today accused of brokering a cocaine deal.
The N-Dubz star is charged with helping an undercover reporter for the Sun on Sunday to obtain 13.9 grams of the Class A drug for £860.
Contostavlos, of Friern Barnet, north London, denies being "concerned with the supply of 13.9 grams of cocaine" to Mazher Mahmood between May 20 and May 24.
She is listed to appear alongside rapper Mike GLC, also known as Michael Coombs, 35, of Velocity Way, Enfield, north London, who denies a charge of supplying the drug on May 23.
Both will appear at a preliminary hearing at Southwark Crown Court.
Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has accepted £42,500 damages from a news website after it wrongly published a still from a sex tape which appeared on the internet.
TNT took the still down as soon as it knew an injunction had been granted but by then it had already received around 9,000 hits.
The details of the settlement emerged during a hearing at London's High Court today.
In July last year, Miss Contostavlos won an apology from her ex-boyfriend, rap artist Justin Edwards, who initially denied being responsible for the tape appearing on the web.
Speaking after her arrest in June, the singer, who was held along with 35-year-old musician Mike GLC, said: "I am not a drug dealer. I have never sold drugs in my life."
Singer Tulisa Contostavlos will now answer police bail in late October following her arrest last month on suspicion of supplying class A drugs.
The former X Factor judge was held along with musician Mike GLC on June 4 after they went to a police station in central London by appointment.
The singer was officially dropped as a judge on the X Factor days before her arrest, with Sharon Osbourne returning to the show in her place.
Tulisa Contostavlos arrived home in Hertfordshire tonight after being released on police bail following her arrest on suspicion of supplying class A drugs.