Unified world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua will stage his next two fights at Wembley Stadium with a defence of his IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO belts taking place in September.
Joshua has a history of selling out huge fights with the 28-year-old setting a post-war attendance record of 90,000 at Wembley for his 11th-round stoppage of Wladimir Klitschko in April 2017.
He has since twice filled Principality Stadium in Cardiff twice, defending his belts against Carlos Takam in October before unifying the division by taking Joseph Parker's WBO belt in March with the two events in the Welsh capital pulling in over 150,000 fans.
"I am returning to Wembley after two mega fights in Cardiff," said Joshua, announcing his September 22 return to the capital.
"Being north London born and raised it is in my blood. The opportunity to fight in such an iconic stadium is normally a once in career opportunity, so to be given the chance to fight there again is amazing. Wembley just added a fourth lion to the den."
Greg Clarke has written to the FA council ahead of a meeting at Wembley when the proposed sale of the stadium is top of the agenda.Read the full story ›
The future of Wembley Stadium will be discussed by the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport committee in Parliament in July.Read the full story ›
Shahid Khan says while his bid for the national team's stadium 'provokes strong feelings' the move is 'not unprecedented'.Read the full story ›
The Football Association has announced it has received an offer to buy Wembley Stadium.Read the full story ›
Fans at Sunday's Carabao Cup final will be told if the video assistant referee (VAR) is reviewing a decision by a graphic on Wembley's electronic screens, the English Football League has confirmed.
The simple message will say 'VAR Review', and would have been used during the competition's semi-finals but there were no long reviews in those games.
The match between Arsenal and Manchester City will be English football's biggest game yet to use video review, and one of the main criticisms so far has been that supporters at matches are not aware of what is happening when play stops for a review.
Booking a place at a World Cup Finals is a dream come true for Harry Kane after his goal sealed England's qualification to Russia.Read the full story ›
Mauricio Pochettino accused his Tottenham players of throwing away the chance of their first Wembley win of the season against Burnley.Read the full story ›
Head coach Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to start the season with victory over Arsenal in Sunday's Community Shield at Wembley - and banish memories of May's FA Cup final defeat to the same opponents.
Games against Arsenal helped shaped Chelsea's Premier League title-winning season, when Conte revived the Blues from 10th the previous term.
Following last September's 3-0 loss at the Emirates Stadium, the Italian switched to a 3-4-3 formation and the Blues won 13 successive Premier League games.
The Premier League win over Arsenal at Stamford Bridge in February then provided impetus for the title run-in. But then Conte was denied the double in his first season as Blues boss when Arsenal won the Wembley showpiece final 2-1 in the spring.
Conte said: "It was a pity to lose the game, to lose the FA Cup final against Arsenal after a really great season for us. Now there is another game. We know very well Arsenal is a strong team.
"We're waiting a game very difficult for us and want to try to start the season with a win. The same (for) Arsenal. I want to see a good game, for the players, for the people."