West Brom goalkeeper Boaz Myhill has agreed a one-year contract extension at The Hawthorns, the Premier League club have announced.
The 33-year-old's new deal runs until the summer of 2018 and he will hope to make a century of appearances for the Baggies in that time having played in 78 games for them to date.
Myhill, who has been with West Brom for the past six years having joined from Hull, enjoyed an extended run in the team last term due to a knee injury suffered by first-choice keeper Ben Foster.
He made 23 Premier League starts for Tony Pulis' men as they finished 14th in the final standings.
"We're delighted Boaz has agreed a contract extension and we've secured his services for an additional year," Pulis said on www.wba.co.uk
"Boaz is a great professional and he provides good competition for Ben."
Stoke manager Mark Hughes has said the Potters have lodged bids for West Brom striker Saido Berahino.
Berahino, who received an England squad call-up in November 2014, has only one year left on his deal with the Baggies and last summer he expressed frustration that a move to Tottenham was blocked by his club's hierarchy.
However, the 22-year-old may yet be offered a way out of The Hawthorns by Stoke as Hughes has stated his club have made enquiries to West Brom about landing Berahino amid reports of a £20m bid.
"He's a player at another club so I don't really want to comment too much but it's fair to say we've put bids in that, as we stand, haven't been accepted yet but we're still hopeful on that one," the Welshman said on Sky Sports News HQ.
West Brom have made their first signing of the summer with the acquisition of winger Matt Phillips from QPR for an undisclosed fee.
Phillips has been a target for Tony Pulis since he became Baggies boss in January 2015 and he has moved to The Hawthorns on a four-year contract.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
The 25-year-old passed a medical and agreed personal terms at West Brom's training ground on Tuesday.
He will now fly out to Austria on Thursday with his new team-mates for a pre-season training camp - a trip which includes a high-profile friendly against French treble-winners Paris St Germain on July 13.
Out-of-contract duo Stephane Sessegnon and Victor Anichebe will not be offered new deals by West Brom and are to leave the club.
However, Albion remain in talks with James Morrison about extending his stay at The Hawthorns.
Midfielder Sessegnon, who will turn 32 in the coming weeks, made 92 appearances for the Baggies, scoring eight goals, since arriving at the club from Sunderland in 2013.
Anichebe announced on Twitter earlier this week that he would be leaving. The 28-year-old striker played 63 times for the Baggies and found the net nine times after joining the club during the same transfer window as Sessegnon.
Head coach Tony Pulis told the club's official website: "The two lads worked really hard for me and were as good as gold. Everybody at the club wishes them all the best in their future careers."
Morrison's contract is set to expire. He has been with West Brom for nine years and made over 275 appearances for the club.
West Brom boss Tony Pulis was happy to give fans what he hopes is a glimpse of the future against Liverpool and suggested he would play them next season if they "came back stronger" after the close season.
Having handed Jonathan Leko his Premier League debut last month, fellow teenagers Tyler Roberts, 17, and Sam Field, 18, became the latest academy players to make their first-team bows under Pulis as the campaign came to an end on Sunday.
Leko, making only his third start for the club, brilliantly set up West Brom's opening goal in the 1-1 draw. Embarking on a solo run, he weaved his way past three Liverpool players before slipping a pass down the right-hand side of the penalty area to Salomon Rondon, who beat goalkeeper Adam Bogdan at his near post with a low shot.
Later on, Roberts replaced Leko and Field took the place of James McClean for the closing stages. Pulis signaled his belief in their quality and spoke of the overall boost it would give the club to have them featuring on a more consistent basis.
It was lovely to get the three kids on. Leko has played a big part in the last few games and to get Sam and Tyler on was fantastic.
They need to know, given the chance, that if the lads are good enough then they will get the opportunity. It gives everyone in the club a boost, everyone underneath the first-team, in the academy - Mark (Harrison), Hoppy (Stephen Hopcroft) and the lads there, they work really hard.
These three lads have to come back after the close season stronger, mentally and physically, and there's a chance, I'll give them a chance. I really do think they're good enough.
Victor Anichebe has announced he will be leaving West Brom when his contract expires next month.
Anichebe, who moved to The Hawthorns from Everton in the summer of 2013, has struggled to make an impression in the first team this season, despite a troubled campaign for fellow striker Saido Berahino.
The 28-year-old Nigerian did not start a Premier League match for West Brom until the 1-0 home win over Newcastle on December 28 and Baggies boss Tony Pulis named him in his starting line up on just two further occasions.
Anichebe's contract is set to run out and he will leave the club after scoring nine goals in 63 appearances for Albion.
Liverpool clearly had their minds on Wednesday's Europa League final but West Brom were still unable to end their campaign with a winRead the full story ›
Matt Ritchie's late goal salvaged Bournemouth a 1-1 draw as the Cherries condemned West Brom to an eighth Premier League game without a winRead the full story ›