The kick-off for Stoke's Premier League clash with West Ham has been delayed due to a power cut at the bet365 Stadium.
Power was lost around much of the ground just before 2:00pm and had not been recovered by around 2:35pm, at which point the Potters announced the match would not begin at three o'clock as scheduled.
Stoke wrote on Twitter: "A power surge has affected both club generators and the mains supply.
"Kick off will be delayed due to a major power outage. We will make a further announcement after 3.00pm."
The majority of fans were left outside the stadium when the announcement was made because the turnstiles could not be operated to let them in.
Arsenal lost further ground on the Premier League pace-setters after they were held to a goalless draw at West HamRead the full story ›
West Ham boss David Moyes will consider offering Jack Wilshere a route out of Arsenal in January.Read the full story ›
David Moyes has assured Joe Hart he will get games at West Ham, but warned the goalkeeper: "It's not my job to pick the England team"Read the full story ›
Marko Arnautovic's first West Ham goal secured a 1-0 victory over Chelsea and a first win for manager David MoyesRead the full story ›
West Ham boss David Moyes looks set to drop Joe Hart, putting the England goalkeeper's World Cup ambitions in serious jeopardy.Read the full story ›
Man City kept their run of wins going, after coming from behind to beat a spirited West Ham in Manchester.Read the full story ›
Wayne Rooney has hailed his third goal, which completed his first Everton hat-trick, against West Ham as his best ever.Read the full story ›
Wayne Rooney showed new boss Sam Allardyce exactly what he will be getting with a captain's performance and a hat-trick to boot.Read the full story ›
Marko Arnautovic hopes he has put a difficult start to his West Ham career behind him.
The £24million record signing had been made a scapegoat for the Hammers' poor start to the season.
Arnautovic was sent off in his second game for the club at Southampton and was booed as he left the field during the home defeat by Liverpool which cost previous manager Slaven Bilic his job.
New boss Moyes has simply told Arnautovic that if he does not put the yards in he will not play, and the message seems to have got through.
The 28-year-old was given a standing ovation as he limped off having run himself into the ground during the 1-1 draw with Leicester on Friday night.
"It was hard for me at the beginning of the season," Arnautovic told the club website.
"I got the red card, then I was ill when we played Swansea and it was hard mentally for me, but I think I'm ready, I'm fit and I hope I can give everything for West Ham.
"I'm not here for no reason, and I want to show the fans, the players and everyone involved at West Ham that they can count on me."