West Ham have announced the signing of Colombia midfielder Carlos Sanchez from Fiorentina on a two-year deal.
Sanchez will return for a second Premier League spell, the 32-year-old having spent two campaigns in the top flight with Aston Villa and is determined to make an impact at the London Stadium.
The defensive midfielder, who was the first player to be sent off at this year's World Cup for a handball in Colombia's opening group match against Japan, spent two seasons in the Premier League between 2014 and 2016.
"I'm very excited and looking forward to achieving lots," he said on the West Ham website.
Arsenal misfit Lucas Perez is closing in on a move to West Ham, with the forward keen to remain in the Premier League.
The 29-year-old joined the Gunners two years ago but spent the entirety of last season on loan at former club Deportivo.
Having been included in Arsenal's pre-season tour of Singapore it appeared Perez was potentially going to be given a fresh start under new head coach Unai Emery.
But Press Association Sport understands a transfer across London to join the Hammers is edging closer as Thursday's transfer deadline approaches, with Perez wanting another chance to make his mark in England.
West Ham have already spent big this summer, landing the likes of Felipe Anderson, Issa Diop and Andriy Yarmolenko - as well as bringing in former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere on a free transfer.
Perez cost Arsenal a reported £17million in 2016 but made just two Premier League starts under Arsene Wenger as he failed to earn a regular spot at the Emirates Stadium.
Crystal Palace have signed Senegal midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate from West Ham for an undisclosed fee.
Midfielder Kouyate, 28, captained Senegal at the World Cup finals in Russia, playing in all three of their group games.
"I'm so happy. It's been a long day but now everything is good and I'm very excited to start with my new team-mates," Kouyate told Palace's official website.
"This is the right time to move because I needed a new challenge. I have good memories of West Ham, but I need to come here and give my best because I like the Crystal Palace project."
Kouyate made a total of 129 appearances in all competitions for West Ham, scoring 12 goals, since signing from Anderlecht in a £7million deal in 2014.
He has made 42 appearances for Senegal since making his international debut in 2012 and has also featured in two Africa Nations Cups.
West Ham have announced the club-record signing of midfielder Felipe Anderson from Lazio.
The 25-year-old, a one-time Brazil international, has joined the Premier League side on a four-year deal after spending five seasons in Serie A.
Anderson is the seventh signing since Manuel Pellegrini took over as manager earlier this summer.
He told the club's official website: "West Ham is a club with a lot of tradition, lots of great players have played here, like Bobby Moore, Carlos Tevez and (Paolo) Di Canio.
"They were great players and idols here, and I'm aiming big. Who knows? Maybe I could hit their heights and be a legend here too. I'm really happy to be here. It's a dream come true."
West Ham have completed the signing of Ukraine international Andriy Yarmolenko from Borussia Dortmund for an undisclosed fee.
The 28-year-old forward has agreed a four-year contract with the Premier League club.
Yarmolenko's transfer to the London Stadium continues the recruitment drive of new Hammers manager Manuel Pellegrini, which includes the arrival of Jack Wilshere.
"Of course, I am very happy to sign for West Ham United. West Ham is a big club with good fans and I am happy to come to play in the Premier League," Yarmolenko told the club website.
"The Premier League is the best league in the world and I know that an interesting project is being built here at West Ham.
"The team wants to achieve high things and I am excited for this challenge."
West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini believes new signing Jack Wilshere has "many years of football" left in him.
The England midfielder signed a three-year deal to join the Hammers on Monday after leaving Arsenal at the end of his contract.
Wilshere, 26, has struggled with injuries in recent years but enjoyed one of his most consistent seasons for some time during the last campaign and Pellegrini feels he will prove to be an astute signing for West Ham.
"At 26, he still has many years of football in front of him, and I believe he will be a great asset for us," he told the club's official website.
Wilshere, a boyhood West Ham fan, opted against signing a new contract at Arsenal after a conversation with new head coach Unai Emery.
He claimed Emery said his playing time at the Emirates Stadium would be "significantly reduced" and so took the decision to end his 17-year association with the Gunners and head across London.
"We are very happy to welcome Jack to West Ham United and I look forward to working with him, starting at our training camp here in Switzerland," added Pellegrini, who took over at the London Stadium in May
"Jack is a player with excellent technical ability, combined with great energy and commitment, and has proven his quality both in the Premier League and at international level.
"Most importantly, he is hungry to play for West Ham, and determined to reproduce the level of performance that he has shown in the past."
Rumours: West Ham could confirm the signing of Jack Wilshere as early as Monday plus other rumours from the world of football.Read the full story ›
West Ham have announced the club-record signing of Toulouse defender Issa Diop on a five-year contract.
The 21-year-old centre-back joins the Hammers for an undisclosed fee, reported to be £22million.
"I am very happy to sign for such a historic English club, and I hope to show my best here," said the France Under-21 international.
"I am a very ambitious player and West Ham is a very ambitious club, as we've seen with the appointment of the new coach. I hope to help the team win lots of games and make the fans happy."
New boss Manuel Pellegrini has already brought in Fulham full-back Ryan Fredericks this summer as he attempts to bolster the club's defensive ranks.
The 59-year-old, who previously worked with new Hammers boss Manuel Pellegrini at Malaga, has signed a three-year contract.Read the full story ›
Javier Hernandez has refused to commit his future to West Ham after the arrival of new manager Manuel Pellegrini.
Hernandez signed a three-year Hammers contract last summer as he completed a £16million move from Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen.
But the 29-year-old striker lost his first team place towards the end of the season when he was sparingly used by former boss David Moyes, and it has been widely reported that he could leave the Premier League club this summer.
"Of course I am a West Ham player still, but we'll see," Hernandez replied when asked about his future at a press conference in Los Angeles ahead of Mexico's friendly against Wales on Tuesday morning.
"Right now what can I tell you? I'm glad there's a new manager? I'm sad there's a new manager?
"It's not the moment to speak about this. My mind is 100 per cent on the World Cup."
Asked if Pellegrini - who led Manchester City to a Premier League and Capital One Cup double in 2014 - was a good appointment by West Ham, Hernandez replied: "I don't know."