Gateshead have reached a deal with Hartlepool United to stage some of their home matches at Victoria Park.
A drainage problem at the International Stadium has meant the Heed have only played one home match since November. The ongoing pitch problems have now forced the club to seek an alternative venue.
The club has announced that seven of their remaining 12 home ties will be played at Hartlepool's ground, starting with their Blue Square Bet Premier clash against Wrexham on Tuesday 19th February.
The following Gateshead fixtures will now be played at Victoria Park:
- Wrexham - Tue 19th February
- Braintree Town - Sat 2nd March
- Hereford United - Tue 19th March
- Grimsby Town - Tue 26th March
- Southport - Sat 30th March
- Nuneaton Town - Tue 9th April
- Stockport County - Tue 16th April
Heed officials are searching for another venue to stage the rest of this season's home matches.