Morpeth Town are going to Wembley for the first time in the club's history as the North East continues to dominate the FA Vase.
The Highwaymen overcame Bowers & Pitsea 4-3 on aggregate in the Semi Final to set up a final clash with Hereford at Wembley on May 22. The Northern League Division One side progressed through eight rounds in this year's Vase to earn their ticket to Wembley.
It's also the eighth consecutive year that a North East club has featured in the final.
North East's FA Vase final record:
- 2009 - Whitley Bay 2-0 Glossop North End
- 2010 - Whitley Bay 6-1 Wroxham
- 2011 - Whitley Bay 3-2 Coalville Town
- 2012 - Dunston UTS 2-0 West Auckland Town
- 2013 - Spennymoor Town 2-1 Tunbridge Wells
- 2014 - Sholing 1-0 West Auckland Town
- 2015 - North Shields 2-1 Glossop North End
Morpeth Town chairman Ken Beattie said it was the greatest day in the club's 122-year history. He said: