Former Geordie Shore star Chantelle Connelly has appeared in court after allegedly attacking a girl in a bar following a spat over a man.
The reality TV star was due to stand trial on Thursday 4 May, after she allegedly punched a girl outside Powerhouse nightclub in Newcastle on October 29 last year.
However, the case was adjourned after the 27-year-old, of Weldon Crescent, Newcastle, turned up with no-one to represent her.
She told Chair of the Bench Sarah Cuthbert:
The alleged victim suffered a fractured wrist and needed stitches to her face after the attack and the TV personality pleaded not guilty to GBH at an earlier hearing.
Prosecutor Sarah O'Neill contested the application for adjournment, stating that trials are usually only adjourned in cases of severe illness or bereavement.
Defence barrister Michael Crowe, who arrived part-way through the hearing, said:
Chair of the Bench Sarah Cuthbert adjourned the trial until June 23.