The world's biggest girl band Little Mix has announced a run of UK summer shows throughout July 2018 as part of 'The Summer Hits Tour 2018'.
Two members of the group, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards, are from South Shields so the Gateshead Stadium gig will be somewhat of a homecoming for them.
Kicking off in Hove on 6th July, the run of 15 live shows ends in Inverness on 29th July.
Little Mix will perform their greatest hits, including 'Touch', ‘Shout Out to My Ex’, ‘Black Magic’ and 'Wings'.
The full list of dates are:
- Friday 6 July The 1st Central County Ground, Hove
- Saturday 7 July Liberty Stadium, Swansea
- Sunday 8 July Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester
- Thursday 12 July County Ground, Northampton
- Friday 13 July KCOM Craven Park, Hull
- Saturday 14 July Macron Stadium, Bolton
- Sunday 15 July John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield
- Thursday 19 July The 3aaa County Ground, Derby
- Friday 20 July Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln
- Saturday 21 July Earlham Park, Norwich
- Sunday 22 July Kent Event Centre, Maidstone
- Thursday 26 July International Stadium, Gateshead
- Friday 27 July Falkirk Stadium, Stirlingshire
- Saturday 28 July Outdoors at AECC, Aberdeen
- Sunday 29 July Bught Park, Inverness
Little Mix have just released The Platinum Edition of their smash hit album 'Glory Days'. The original version of the album spent five weeks at the top of the UK Albums Chart surpassing any other album released by a female group this millennium and becoming the longest reigning girl group No.1 album since Spice Girls’ debut 20 years ago.
They have continued their run of hit singles in 2017 with smashes such as 'Touch', 'No More Sad Songs', 'Power' and 'Reggaeton Lento (Remix)'.