The 294m Disney Magic cruise ship has arrived on Tyneside, bringing with it 2,700 tourists to the region.
Please send any of your snaps of the ship to email@example.com!
There is a full list of places you can view the ship below.
- Tynemouth Pier - 5.45pm
- South Shields Pier - 5.45pm
- The Groyne, South Shields - 5.35pm
- Little Haven Beach, South Shields - 5.35pm
- Collingwood's Monument - 5.25pm
- The Lawe Top, South Shields - 5.25pm
- The North Shields Fish Quay - 5.30pm
- The Custom House/Mill Dam - 5.20pm
German tourists visiting Durham Cathedral say their one-day visit to the North East has persuaded them to come back for longer.
Passengers from the MSC Lirica, mostly from Germany, disembark to the region's sights. Destinations include Durham Cathedral and Alnwick Castle. It's estimated cruise visitors contribute £45 million per year to the North East economy.
A record number of cruise ships are expected to berth in the region this year. The Port of Tyne is making final preparations to welcome the first ship, the MSC Lirica.
This cruise ship will have nearly 2,000 tourists on board, they'll spend the day exploring the North East. 37 ships are expected in total.