Hi guys and dolls just a quick tweet a whoo to say I would give the ENGLAND job to ALAN SHEARER he is for me the perfect man for the job xx
To the FA please look no further than legend 9 I promise from a decent player u can't go wrong he is thick skinned and will not buckle x
Former England football star Paul Gascoigne is to stand trial later this year after pleading not guilty to a racially-aggravated public order offence.
The former Newcastle, Tottenham and Rangers midfielder is alleged to have used "threatening or abusive words" towards a security guard during An Evening With Gazza show in Wolverhampton in November last year.
The 49-year-old ex-footballer, who lives in Dorset, was granted unconditional bail at Dudley Magistrates' Court until a trial on September 19.
A criminal prosecution brought against football veteran Paul Gascoigne has been adjourned until next week.
Ex Newcastle United star Gascoigne, who was charged earlier this month with racially abusing a security guard, did not attend a brief hearing at Dudley Magistrates' Court in the West Midlands.
The 49-year-old former Tottenham and Rangers star is alleged to have used abusive or insulting words, causing racially aggravated harassment and alarm, during An Evening With Gazza show in Wolverhampton in November last year.
Gascoigne, whose contact address was listed on official court documents as a law firm in Bedfordshire, was not represented at Wednesday's hearing.
A court clerk dealing with the proceedings told reporters the case had been "administratively adjourned" with the consent of a district judge until Wednesday next week.
Ex-footballer Paul Gascoigne is set to be charged with racially aggravated abuse over a comment he allegedly made during a stage show.
It relates to an incident at a show at Wolverhampton Civic Hall on 30 November.
Mr Gascoigne, 49, has been issued with a summons to appear at Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court on 17 June.
Paul Gascoigne has attended the funeral of his nephew Jay Kerrigan, who was found dead at a flat in Gateshead on May 30.Read the full story ›
It is understood that Paul Gascoigne's 22-year-old nephew Jay Kerrigan has been found dead at a block of flats in Gateshead.
Police say a man's body was found at Warwick Court in the early hours of Saturday morning.
No one else is thought to be involved and police are preparing a report for the coroner.
Friends and family, including Paul Gascoigne, have posted emotional messages and tributes to the 22-year-old on social media.
Former Newcastle United and England star Paul Gascoigne has revealed he receives text messages asking if he's dead, because of his well-publicised battle with alcoholism.
The 48-year-old was recently pictured battered and bruised after suffering a relapse.
Gascoigne told Good Morning Britain that seeing the front-page images were a stark reminder of "how bad" he is when he suffers what he calls "a blip" in his fight with drink.
Watch: Kris Jepson's full report:
A close friend of Paul Gascoigne said he was concerned it may have been too soon for the former Newcastle footballer to give interviews on his 'blip' with his recovery from alcoholism.
The football Newcastle United and England legend, who has had a drink problem for more than twenty years, gave an exclusive interview to Good Morning Britain about the support he has dealing with the illness.
Gascoigne said he is back to his best after he was recently pictured looking battered and bruised while suffering a relapse.
But his friend Steve Wraith, who is managing director of sporting promotion company Newcastle Legends, said although Gazza looked well he is worried that mentally he is still very raw.
Watch his interview:
Speaking exclusively to ITV's Good Morning Britain, former Newcastle and England star Paul Gascoigne admitted recent pictures of him with cuts to his face were the result of him having suffered a 'blip' in his battle against alcoholism.
He said other that that he was 'really good' and the public has been 'brilliant' with him.
He joked that some people can't believe he is still alive, and he even gets text messages asking him if he's dead.
Celebrities and members of the public have been tweeting messages of support after former Newcastle and England footballer Paul Gascoigne appeared on ITV's Good Morning Britain to talk about his recent relapse in his battle against alcoholism.
Read more here
@gazza8gascoigne just seen you on good morning. You are a legend. Keep up your fight. Don't let anyone bring you down x
Great to see Gazza looking so well on the tele this morning.Great interview @piersmorgan .Unbelievable man who has been through far too much
Gazza looks happy and healthy in first TV interview following recent relapse https://t.co/1j4AKaTpFc