Police have released the photograph of a man they are trying to trace in connection with drugs and money laundering offences.
The family of a missing man from Stockton are renewing their appeal to the public for their help to locate him.
More acts have been announced to play at the Stockton Weekender on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July.
A Christmas tree in the middle of Stockton has drawn huge criticism from people living in the area.
The 20ft tree was erected in Stockton last week and has been called a 'disgrace' and an 'embarrassment' by locals.
A Stockton Council spokesman said: "We're in the middle of a multi-million pound redevelopment of the High Street.
"The central and northern sections are quite literally a building site, so there's no room for our normal 40ft high Spruce, which will be back next year.
"In the interim, we've used the 20ft cone with illuminated snowflake designs rather than leave this part of the High Street bare.
"We're pleased to report that that extensive works have not put visitors off as thousands of spectators attended last week's launch of the Stockton Sparkles festival which was led by 1,500 children.
"We know that a traditional Christmas tree always makes a great centrepiece but there's so much more going on in Stockton throughout the Chrismas period including our 12-day Christmas market, ice sculpture, late-night shopping and street theatre with dance and musical performances.
"We would ask that our public bear with us this year and look forward to a traditional Christmas tree returning to a new-look Stockton High Street next year - we're sure it'll be worth the wait.
Armed police officers have arrested a man on suspicion of affray and making threats to kill after an 8-hour stand-off.
Officers received reports that a man had taken another person hostage on Gladstone Street, just after 2am on Sunday morning. But they said no one else was found in the house and no one was injured.
Stockton South's James Wharton MP will try to get his EU referendum bill through a crucial stage in the House of Commons today.
The proposed law would guarantee a vote on the UK's membership of the EU by 2017.
A woman has choked to death at a restaurant on Teesside. It happened at Frankie and Benny's on Teesside Park in Stockton last night.
She had been out to dinner with her family. Paramedics tried to save her life but she died at the restaurant.
Frances Read reports.
A woman has choked to death at a restaurant on Teesside. The 48-year-old was having a meal with her family at Frankie and Benny's in Stockton last night, November 6.
Frances Read reports.
– Frankie and Benny's spokesperson
"Yesterday evening a guest became unwell and very sadly passed away in the bathroom of our Stockton restaurant.
"The emergency services arrived promptly but were unable to revive her. Our condolences go out to the family."
– Cleveland Police spokesperson
"Cleveland Police can confirm that officers were called to Frankie & Benny’s restaurant, Teesside Park, at around 6.30pm last night.
"Police attendance was requested by the ambulance service after the tragic death of a diner at the restaurant.
"A 48-year-old woman who attended the restaurant with members of her family is believed to have collapsed, suffering from an obstructed airway.
"Efforts to resuscitate the female by other diners and subsequently by the ambulance crew failed. Cleveland Police would like to extend condolences to the family of the deceased"
A woman has died after choking at a restaurant on Teesside. The 48-year-old was found in the bathroom at Frankie and Benny's in Stockton last night, November 6.
Police were called to the restaurant at about 6:30pm. Officers say the woman who was with her family at the restaurant is believed to have collapsed.
Efforts by other diners and paramedics to resuscitate her failed.
A 16 year old boy is still in a critical condition in hospital, after being struck by a car in Stockton.
The accident happened around midnight on Friday, 1st November, on Hartburn Lane.
A 15 year old boy who was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent has now been released on bail pending further inquiries.
Police are urging anyone with information about what happened to come forward.
A 16 year old boy is in a critical condition in hospital after he was struck by a car in Stockton.
It happened on Hartburn Lane around midnight on Friday 1st November. The 23 year old driver was not injured.
Police say there was a large group of youths in the area at the time and are keen to speak to anyone who saw what happened.
A 15 year old boy has been arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent in connection with the incident. Inquiries are continuing.