North Yorkshire Police has issued an urgent health warning after a teenager died of a suspected drugs overdose.
Police were called to a house in York on Thursday night after a 16-year-old girl was reported to be critically ill. It's believed she had taken a yellow-white paste thought to contain amphetamine.
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of supplying a controlled drug. A 26-year-old woman has also been detained.
Police are warning anyone who comes across the substance to avoid it.
More top news
The Government has refused to allow planning permission for an opencast coal mine at Druridge Bay in Northumberland.
Hartlepool Borough Council has agreed to temporarily loan Hartlepool United £77,500 to help the club during current financial difficulties.
To date, the charity has raised twelve million pounds for vital research into the disease which effects around 2.5 million people in the UK