Fire Crews have entinguished a small fire which broke out on the second floor of Newcastle City Centre's Co-Op building this lunchtime. Crews were called to the scene at 12.20. There's no reports of any injuries. Fire officers are now doing a sweep of the building to check there's nobody inside.
More top news
Emma brings you Sunday night's forecast
Alfie suffered a fracture to his left frontal sinus area and the hammer caused a depression in the bone.
Supermarket chain issue recall of certain packets of Ready to Eat Peppered Beef Slices after testing identified 'low levels of Listeria'.