- Tyne Tees
- A68 in Kiln Pit Hill closed at the Kiln Pit Hill junction.
- A1 closed northbound between the A697 junction in Morpeth and the A1068 junction in Alnwick.
- A1 in Swarland closed between the Swarland junction and the Newton on the Moor junction.
- Sheepwash Bank at Choppington closed
- Backworth Lane closed
- The Snowy Owl road, between Fisher Lane and Shotton Edge closed
- B6341 Rothbury access roads closed, and the town centre at Barclays bank
- Morpeth Chantry Footbridge closed
- B6343 Mitford access roads closed
- B6346 adjacent to river Breamish closed
- A1068 Warkworth access roads closed
- C94 Shilbottle access road closed
- A1 swarland/newton on the moor access closed
- C89 Glanton to Bolton – bridge down
- Whorral Bank between A192 and B1337 closed
Drivers are being urged not to make unnecessary journeys, and to take extra care on the roads because of surface water.
The Environment Agency 24hr Floodline number is 0845 988 1188.
From Northumberland to North Yorkshire, buildings have been evacuated, businesses have closed and people are still clearing up.
We asked for your pictures of flooding in the North East. From Amble to York, here are some of the best.
Two furniture stores at Portrack Retail Park, Teesside, have been left in deep flooding after heavy rain.