A man has died in a house fire in Sedgefield, County Durham.
Firefighters pulled the 45 year old from hisburning ground floor flat but he died at the scene.
The smoke alarm in the flat wasn't working.
A police and fire investigation is nowunderway.
More top news
Emma brings you Sunday night's forecast
Alfie suffered a fracture to his left frontal sinus area and the hammer caused a depression in the bone.
Supermarket chain issue recall of certain packets of Ready to Eat Peppered Beef Slices after testing identified 'low levels of Listeria'.