- Tyne Tees
*Video: This video has no commentary. *
Police say the likely cause of a house fire was caused by sparks landing on some logs which resulted in a terraced house filling with smoke.
Fire crews were called to Laburnum Avenue, Consett, in the early hours of Saturday morning.
More top news
A woman who runs The Keel Row, a public house in Seaton Delaval, Northumberland, has been awarded the 'Community Hero Pub of the Year 2014'.
Not a bad start to the week. Sunny start to Monday with cloud building but good sunny spells developing
Emma brings you Sunday's Weather Forecast.